Ranked Snipers tips

Any suggestions? The playstyle is so different from normal gametypes and keep running across people who actually know what they’re doing . . . lol. Any help is appreciated

run only if you need to, check where your teamates spawn, try to predict where the enemy is, use power positions.

Look, most people have a common thought of where to go or where to position yourself, just think about where they can be and do not move through the busiest areas to get to them. In all the maps there are parts where almost nobody moves, use that to your advantage of course, so if you do not have much talent with the precision rifle

Me and a bud won a 4v2 (all of our teammates left but us) with these tips. First, don’t be out in the open. Big no right there. Try to be in a corner with a good sniping location. If you see an enemy running toward you, you could try to hit a snapshot and then melee will kill them. There’s not really any more tips I could think of besides practice. Practice makes perfect.

A lot of it is Map knowledge and good predictions as to where the enemy is so you can set yourself up to be in an advantageous position against them.

then there is just plan skill. The more you play the better you get but that’s with time. Learning to no scope consistently is also extremely helpful.

Be ready to punch like hell, nearly every sniper match I’ve done so far everyone’s running around punching

> 2533274889489936;6:
> Be ready to punch like hell, nearly every sniper match I’ve done so far everyone’s running around punching

Improvisation at its finest: using an advanced weapon as a club.