Ranked Slayer - Teams of 4

Hello, I often play with a team of 4, we have a platinum, a gold, a silver, and a bronze guy. Last night we sat for 30 minutes and couldn’t find a match, ended up playing super fiesta just to play

There should be something in the system, after x number of minutes to override the rule of teams of 4 only playing teams of 4. We are not that good, we just enjoy playing Slayer.

There isn’t a lock on parties for matchmaking. Teams of 4 play teams of 4 when they can, because much of the time that ends up being the fairest match; but there are plenty of times when a to4 will play 4 solo-queuers because there’s nothing better. While playing in a to4 can make extend the time it takes for you to find a match, other factors also contribute, such as:

• your team skill (in your case, having a wide spectrum of ranks on your team could mean that the game has trouble finding a worthwhile match) - your location (certain regions of the world have a harder time matchmaking due to the populations in those areas. Depending on where everyone in your team is from, you may need to use the Expanded search preference, if you aren’t already) - time of day (depending on where you are in the world, there may not be alot of people online and playing at the same time as you/your team) - playlist popularity (this probably isn’t an issue as Team Slayer is typically one of the most popular playlists in Halo 5)I’m betting that your wide distribution of ranks/skill was making it troublesome for the game to find a match that wouldn’t be either too easy or too hard for your team. As a test, I would try dropping either the platinum player or the bronze player and see if you find a game faster as a team of 3, just to see. Alternatively, you could try searching as 2 teams of 2, just to see.

How do you get bronze?

> 2675352635799625;1:
> Hello, I often play with a team of 4, we have a platinum, a gold, a silver, and a bronze guy. Last night we sat for 30 minutes and couldn’t find a match, ended up playing super fiesta just to play
>
> There should be something in the system, after x number of minutes to override the rule of teams of 4 only playing teams of 4. We are not that good, we just enjoy playing Slayer.

Were you searching on expanded?

Teams of 3 , don’t seem to give us an issue. We normally search balanced, then change to expanded if we can’t find a match.