Ranked Playlist like Halo 3's?

As an alternative more competitive experience. I’m making a reference to Halo 3 ranking system here, where you could either go up or down depending on your performance. I do like Halo 4’s leveling system, but it’s simply not as motivating as it was in Halo 3. Just wanted to know the community’s thoughts.

A ranked levelling system has already been confirmed for the future. I don’t know any details beyond that.

If the new system is without ordnance drops (at least the random ones), and 5 second spawn times then this will be the best Halo yet, in my eyes

Can someone explain to me how they’re going to put a 1-50 system into the game when there is a SR system?

> Can someone explain to me how they’re going to put a 1-50 system into the game when there is a SR system?

They are just going to do it, its already been announced for the near future, just gotta wait.

I read somewhere that the CSR will be online only.

> Can someone explain to me how they’re going to put a 1-50 system into the game when there is a SR system?

Easy, just have a Wargames rank and then a Competitive rank when playing in Ranked playlist.

Like the above person said, it’s already confirmed, just have to wait a few for it.

They have some stupid idea of making a ranking system that is only visible on Waypoint

A ranking system like Halo 3s will only further hurt this game

> A ranking system like Halo 3s will only further hurt this game

I would be deeply appreciative if you would refrain from speaking., it will finally give insight to all the scrub kids who started playing since Reach or 4 to what it takes to be considered “good”.