Ranked Players' Attitude in a Nutshell.

“Hey man, do you wanna come play soccer with us at the park today?”
“No, sorry. There’s no point. My stats won’t be tracked so I won’t even try to win.”

Is this accurate? After all, they state if their stats won’t be tracked, why bother at all? Why play for fun?

Whether its true or not…This thread isnt necessary and should be locked. Its like you just threw a rock at a like…one of those Flood cell Packets…

Now all the little spores are coming for you.

-flees-

I’m trying to understand their philosophy. This isn’t a flame war.

Your post is pointless and doesn’t make any point, people just never give up…

I guess no one can debunk this analogy.

> “Hey man, do you wanna come play soccer with us at the park today?”
> “No, sorry. There’s no point. My stats won’t be tracked so I won’t even try to win.”
>
> Is this accurate? After all, they state if their stats won’t be tracked, why bother at all? Why play for fun?

Sorry bro, even if I agree with you when it comes to some competitives this thread still needs to be locked, just causing a flame war.

I actually said sort-of the same thing back in the first thread. Except, my comparison was back to the early days of video games, and I used Super Mario Bros 3 as an example.

I don’t see why this is offensive, ranked players themselves openly state this. If it makes them come off as silly, then maybe that is the case when they argue for ranks too.

> I don’t see why this is offensive, ranked players themselves openly state this. If it makes them come off as silly, then maybe that is the case when they argue for ranks too.

Starting a thread just for the sake of arguing or poking fun at how people play is why this thread is being locked.