Ranked not updating rank.

I’ve played several Ranked Slayer games and it isn’t updating my, or my teammates rank. When I checked here on halowaypoint the circle that shows how much you go up or down has no movement. Then played a game and 2 people on the other team had no rank symbol and said ‘matches to qualify: 0’. So what’s up.

I’ve seen a few posts like this over the past couple days. I think they’re doing maintenance or something which is causing a delay in CSR and ranks. Not sure if it is simply a delay or something else though. Might be best to wait until they announce something or you see your rank change.

Played about 30 team arena games yesterday, no movement from Gold 5 – really annoying!! Hoping the CSR changes are just delayed to update, and not effort lost entirely… is there any where we can watch for an update?

It finally starting moving again, but for games that it didn’t move, still not showing a change.

> 2535424828953691;4:
> It finally starting moving again, but for games that it didn’t move, still not showing a change.

Changing for me now too. Looks like games from the past ~17h are lost - bummer.

EDIT: For those curious, looks like MMR updated but CSR didn’t for the past ~17 hours. According to Menke, these changes should be reflected in CSR relatively quickly as the system averages out your new games (or at least thats how I took his tweet to me!)