Ranked needs a gt level limit

Ranked is so full of new smurfs playing ranked everyday and its ruining the rank grind. I dont go up because I beat low levels that are actually onyx tags or higher players but I lose half a rank for lossing to them because the are such a low rank. Ranked should not let you search unless your gt is at least level 25 it will save what’s left of the population and ranked will actually reward everyone properly instead of it being skewed by brand new tags that are just smurfing , griefing etc. A lot of people will stop smurfing because they will have to grind social to get the tag up before they can play ranked.

> 2535448382158675;1:
> Ranked is so full of new smurfs playing ranked everyday and its ruining the rank grind. I dont go up because I beat low levels that are actually onyx tags or higher players but I lose half a rank for lossing to them because the are such a low rank. Ranked should not let you search unless your gt is at least level 25 it will save what’s left of the population and ranked will actually reward everyone properly instead of it being skewed by brand new tags that are just smurfing , griefing etc. A lot of people will stop smurfing because they will have to grind social to get the tag up before they can play ranked.

That is a good idea dude, I don’t know why 343 don’t make decisions about that situation, because is not hard, if some people who want to play ranked playlist, this guy need unlock that until get level 25 as the SR, some like that would be a limiting factor that make waste more time for this people who are ruining the rank grind.

I wanna know is why when I play ranked does it only have to start us with pistols,why can’t he have assault rifles?Is there a logical reason for only giving pistols in ranked?

> 2533274798265654;3:
> I wanna know is why when I play ranked does it only have to start us with pistols,why can’t he have assault rifles?Is there a logical reason for only giving pistols in ranked?

Competitive tournament settings. Not all ranked playlists are magnum starts though. Like slayer for example is magnum AR…even though I wish it wasn’t…

I genuinely wish 343 does something about this in H5 if not then Halo: Infinite.

> 2535448382158675;1:
> Ranked is so full of new smurfs playing ranked everyday and its ruining the rank grind. I dont go up because I beat low levels that are actually onyx tags or higher players but I lose half a rank for lossing to them because the are such a low rank. Ranked should not let you search unless your gt is at least level 25 it will save what’s left of the population and ranked will actually reward everyone properly instead of it being skewed by brand new tags that are just smurfing , griefing etc. A lot of people will stop smurfing because they will have to grind social to get the tag up before they can play ranked.

Even if their visible rank is low, the system knows their skill within a few games and uses the TrueSkill for matchmaking + rank adjustments when playing against them. It’s really only an issue if you unluckily played against them in their first 2-3 games on their new account.

Also, wanted to mention that rank isn’t meant to be a grind but rather just a reflection of your skill, so you may hit a wall, and it can definitely fluctuate.