Ranked needs 3 major adjustments! 343 please read

1. PLAYERS CRASHING PRIOR TO MATCH STARTING
    A team is instantly at a huge disadvantage if they are down a teammate, ESPECIALLY in objective game types. In order for games to be fair, teams at the very least need to have an even # of players. Furthermore, a team’s ranking should not be penalized if their teammate doesn’t make it in the game from the beginning. A re-connect feature (only accessible to the teammate who got disconnected) would be helpful as well.

2. BETTER ALGORITHM FOR MATCHING WITH & AGAINST PLAYERS OF EVEN RANK/SKILL
    I am Onyx ranking yet when I go to search, I am consistently getting 1-2 who are Diamond 5 or lower whereas the entire opposing team is all high Onyx. A team is only as strong as it’s weakest link.

3. CSR PROGRESSION:
    The promotion/demotion feels like it happens all at random. There are times where multiple wins give you barely anything yet a loss gives you an unreasonably large demotion. It’s one thing if you are consistently losing…but if I just won 3 -4 games in a row (getting only 1 point per game) yet when I lose ONE I go down 13? Kind of an issue. Please seek more insight from pro players on how rankings & progression should work. I believe many of us are seeking a Highest Skill based ranking system as per previous.

2 Likes