rANKED MODE AND cheering

When you play a ranked playlist, or any playlist really, imagine if when you got a snipe, you heard a crowd yell out “oooooh!” similar to this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BiaJoYjH4hM

I apologise for the balls quality.

SO every time you get a snipe, there’s a light “oooh”, but if you get a noscope, or a triple kill, then they get louder and say an extermination, they go ballistic.

It should also be a user-side option, not a game type option, allowing players to toggle it on or off.

I just think that it’d ad a cool atmosphere to the game, especially when you’re playing with friends.

Also, Halo 4 needs a spectator mode for competitive gaming!

lolno. I get all the atmosphere I need from hearing the word “YOINK!” followed by prepubescent rage.

cheering?

that would well fit an Arcade shooter…like Team fortress for example

Halo is a Sci-fi shooter, not an Arcade game

That would would a fantastic IDEA!

for grifball only

like when soeone gets slammed or a double kill and such or scoring.

my response to yoinkers are just laser beams to the knee and then they eventually just are forced to quit from my annoyance…

i love the spectator mode idea…kinda like that gametype from halo 2 where when u died in a 1v1 u would watch the next match up from who was next in line…i like the crowd noise too…it would be cool hearing a crowd(possibly 343 employees) yelling lol…also reach added a lot of medals, and i hope they add a NO-SCOPE medal and medals like it in halo 4…

> That would would a fantastic IDEA!
>
> for grifball only
>
> like when soeone gets slammed or a double kill and such or scoring.

oooh I really like that idea… also like when your watching the soccer world cup people start cheering when someones running a ball towards the goal… we could do something like that in griffball…

Grunt birthday party?