Ranked Matchmaking Forum for non-quiters

Ever feel like a filthy casual as you pick off spartans one by one in social so you finally feel ready for some ranked playlists, and as soon as you join literally half your team quits?
Idk if i’m the only one who has noticed this but it seems like the winning team always wins simply because they outnumber the other team 2:1.
This isn’t always the case, as some players can give the Chief himself a run for his money and carry their team, however not everyone is like that and needs a few others players to even the scales out a bit.
I suggest we all use this forum to fireteam up with like-minded people who are just simply tired of having teammates abandon them halfway through a mission. As i’m sure if you are doing ranked, you actually want an accurate rating on your skill.
Feel free to post your CSR and preferred Ranked playlist if you want to be with a team that is evenly matched to you.
Wishing everyone good luck and happy headhunting!

<mark>mod edit: moved to Recruiting</mark>

> 2535454880694680;1:
> Ever feel like a filthy casual as you pick of spartans one by one in social so you finally feel ready for some ranked playlists, and as soon as you join literally half your team quits?
> Idk if i’m the only one who has noticed this but it seems like the winning team always wins simply because they outnumber the other team 2:1.
> This isn’t always the case, as some players can give the Chief himself a run for his money and carry their team, however not everyone is like that and needs a few others players to even the scales out a bit.
> I suggest we all use this forum to fireteam up with like-minded people who are just simply tired of having teammates abandon them halfway through a mission. As i’m sure if you are doing ranked, you actually want an accurate rating on your skill.

A interesting proposition. However, you will need to edit your original post to tell people to give their CSR, so you can get balanced teams.

Onyx
All playlists