Ranked Matches need work more work

Like the title says. Has anyone noticed the matching system still inaccurate for balanced games? And has 343i added the system to match parties only with other parties?

> 2535449665894532;1:
> Like the title says. Has anyone noticed the matching system still inaccurate for balanced games? And has 343i added the system to match parties only with other parties?

Bravo said yesterday party matching will be fixed in couple days.

Why do people keep making threads that say this? Everybody got put back to level 1 yesterday in ts and hcs and 2 days ago in h2a. you need to let people get to their true ranks before it will work well. you need to understand this. it’s not just gonna magically pick out level 1’s that are your skill level, because everyone is level 1.

> 2535467931753589;3:
> Why do people keep making threads that say this? Everybody got put back to level 1 yesterday in ts and hcs and 2 days ago in h2a. you need to let people get to their true ranks before it will work well. you need to understand this. it’s not just gonna magically pick out level 1’s that are your skill level, because everyone is level 1.

I was mainly focusing on the party issue.

Just played a game where me and my buddy were on opposite teams in Team Slayer. Not sure how that’s possible.

> 2535467931753589;3:
> Why do people keep making threads that say this? Everybody got put back to level 1 yesterday in ts and hcs and 2 days ago in h2a. you need to let people get to their true ranks before it will work well. you need to understand this. it’s not just gonna magically pick out level 1’s that are your skill level, because everyone is level 1.

That’s not the issue most people are complaining about, rank ones are being matched with rank 15 +.

> 2535449665894532;1:
> Like the title says. Has anyone noticed the matching system still inaccurate for balanced games? And has 343i added the system to match parties only with other parties?

Got a few 3v4 matchupss