Ranked matches bugged. No credit for completing match with no DC

This has happened to me five times today and I’ve never seen the issue until today. Once the ranked match has completed, all the stats are displayed for both teams in the scoreboard but everyone’s rank shows unavailable. I also get no credit for the match whether it’s a win or loss. It’s extremely frustrating after a sweaty match and grinding a win out to get no credit for it.

Has this happened to anyone else? I saw one post on Reddit that referenced the same issue but not a lot of chatter on it.

2 Likes

I just had the same thing happen to me in my last 2 ranked matches

2 Likes

For what it’s worth, I submitted a ticket as well. I’m sure it will get closed as a “duplicate issue.”

3 Likes

just happened to me 3 times in a row. I guess it’s time to stop playing. hopefully, these will count by tomorrow as I had 3 wins.

2 Likes

Same here - happened 3 times today and hasn’t happened before so looks like something broke today. Painful as that Elo didn’t apply

2 Likes

This happened to me last night in FFA. Game ended with no stats or team info, and I got no progression towards my weekly challenge of completing FFA games. First time I have encountered an issue like this.

1 Like

Just had it happen to my whole fire team. Played 3 games in a row and won. At the end game lobby my rank had shown unavailable and the rest of the group had the same issue. Additionally, when backing out and checking our rank standings it hadn’t moved positively or negatively.

2 Likes

Happened to me just now. Lost a big chunk after one loss, win three matches in a row and rank displays “unavailable” and the progress bar doesn’t budge. Never going to make it back into Onyx if only losses count, it’s very disheartening.

2 Likes

Below is the generic message I received back for my submitted ticket. I’m not sure if anyone else impacted wants to submit a ticket as well but I think it might help bring more awareness to the issue.

"Thank you for your ticket. At this time, we don’t have a workaround and can’t predict when there might be a resolution, but your issue has been logged with our developers. They will use the information you provided during their investigation.

"If this issue is resolved in an update, we will notify you. If not, your ticket may remain in an open state until a game update. We will check in with you whenever a game update is released to ensure that your issue is still occurring.

If our developers have a question for you or we discover a workaround, we may reach back out to you with questions or steps for you to try. If you discover a workaround yourself, please feel free to send it back to us! We can share that information with other players encountering the same issue and with our developers for further investigation.

Our developers look at issues which multiple people have reported so if you know others experiencing this issue, ask them to file a ticket at https://aka.ms/halosupport."

1 Like

There is no point for me to play ranked at this time with the number of games not counting towards progression. Lose CSR from losses, then play well and gain nothing for it.

This just happened to me. I am one CSR from D6 and had a great game with nothing to show for it. Makes me sick

It’s probably just coincidence but it’s happened to me 7 total times now and 6 of those matches were wins. Why can’t it happen to me when we have a bad game?

Yeap happened to me all moring I made a post about it too earlier today:

https://forums.halowaypoint.com/t/im-only-losing-xp-never-getting-any-now-dropped-form-diamond-2-to-plat-5/492130

I was playing CROSSPLAY ranked but I’ve switched to CONTROLLER as it seems to be working ok in that section.

I have been playing Crossplay as well since some of my friends play on PC. In our experience, the entire lobby receives no progression up or down when this happens.

It also just started two days ago for us. I know the FFA bug has been around but that doesn’t seem related as the FFA bug displays no stats at the end of the game.

With the ranked bug, all stats are displayed but everyone’s rank shows UNAVAILABLE and no one receives any CSR progress.