Ranked is Yoinked

OK so how is it that I can win 6 games in a row and stick with the same rank. Not a single level up and then instantly lose a rank when I lose 1 game. I swear I’m ready to eat this -Yoinking!- game.

> 2533274857682457;1:
> OK so how is it that I can win 6 games in a row and stick with the same rank. Not a single level up and then instantly lose a rank when I lose 1 game. I swear I’m ready to eat this -Yoinking!- game.

Thank GOD im not the only one. But wait just wait until you win and drop a rank like I did twice today, and I talked to someone else, and there rank reset today.

If you don’t understand how the ranking system works, read up on it before you complain next time. Thanks

> 2533274857682457;1:
> OK so how is it that I can win 6 games in a row and stick with the same rank. Not a single level up and then instantly lose a rank when I lose 1 game. I swear I’m ready to eat this -Yoinking!- game.

It’s pretty sad when the ranking system was perfect back in late 2005…

-You win 4 in a row, you level up. (sometimes only takes 3 if facing higher levels than yourself)
-You lose 2 after achieving a new rank and you delevel

343 how does a system from 2005 blow mcc’s rank out of the water? Sad, mcc is so broken. I wish something big would happen to express all the frustrations here.

Ranks are like degrees from clown college, only professional fools need them.

> 2533274793734669;3:
> If you don’t understand how the ranking system works, read up on it before you complain next time. Thanks

Why don’t you actually try to be helpful by providing a link or some kind of information? Thanks.

I won a game in team slayer today and dropped a rank lol

> 2533274857682457;1:

I know it seems unfair but that is exactly how the old ranking systems worked, especially Halo 3. Overall the ranking systems in the past were a bit unpredictable, but its good to know they are working like they used to :slight_smile:

> 2533274793734669;3:
> If you don’t understand how the ranking system works, read up on it before you complain next time. Thanks

There is no official release or explanation…

thus there is nothing to read up on.

Nobody truly understands the current system

From over a decade of experience, the current system in NEITHER H2 or H3 (as it was before, sorry).