Ranked is trash, are others having same issues?

I need to know what is going on, is this some conspiracy against me, or does 343 blindly suck a giant walnut? In either case, I have managed to go from Platinum 5 to Platinum 3 on SWAT over the past few days, while winning twice the games as I have losses, always with a positive K/D spread. This is also with wastes-of-existence (unsurprisingly) on my team vs. teams with usually a guy who can shoot through walls, whom headshots count as bodyshots against them, or is an aimbot. I’m starting to wonder why the “”""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""“matchmaking”"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" is flawed as such. And I’m hoping to hear from anybody out there that I’m not the only one.

If you link up some of the games you want to query and post them in the pinned Matchmaking Feedback thread, Dr. Menke can take a look at them and provide you with more insight about what was happening.

Regarding aimbots, that’s not a thing. It’s currently not possible to run unsigned code on the Xbox One OS, by extension it’s not possible for any Xbox games to be modded so nobody is running around with aimbots.