Ranked is broken

Why does this game match solo queues with full teams? I just played a doubles against champ 3 and 27 who are clearly paired up and I get a platinum on my team.

Yah I wish it didn’t put full teams up against solo players.

343 is weird. I know they have employees who went to college to major in Computer Science and work in this field I know they can make it like that. Unless they are worried about population of course

> 2533274891097288;3:
> 343 is weird. I know they have employees who went to college to major in Computer Science and work in this field I know they can make it like that. Unless they are worried about population of course

That’s the main excuse developers have for not doing that. Anyway, for my thoughts on the main topic is how it bases you rank off of wins, not individual skill in the playlist like other games. Another point is how the qualifier system works. My friend had me play a few qualifier games in swat while he was on vacation, first 3 games got onyx players on the other team. How are we supposed to “qualify” when the game is mostly stacked against us? This was also a solo queue in case you were wondering.