Ranked Gold, friends ranked Platinum

How did i get ranked gold with a 7.8 KDA and my friends got ranked platinum with a 3.9 KDA? I played all matches with them and i got first place in most. Is this rank system broken?

Anyone have any similar situation?

i played good 8 of my 10 games and negative the other two and got ranked as Onyx 1500

> 2533274792443074;1:
> How did i get ranked gold with a 7.8 KDA and my friends got ranked platinum with a 3.9 KDA? I played all matches with them and i got first place in most. Is this rank system broken?

It is not based on your KDA.

I got rusted tin.

So you played ALL 10 matches with your friends? Did they have any wins in the bucket before you were included?

If that’s the case it sounds broken… Sorry bro.

You’re the same person who is posting multiple times the same thing even though you don’t have the game, please move on

It’s win based… which I agree is flawed especially if you like to join Arena as a lone wolf and don’t know who you will wind up with. It should have a 50% win rate and also take total kills and K/D ratios into account. Obviously it can’t be strictly K/D otherwise a guy hiding with a sniper or shotty might pull a 7K and 1D in a match and yes he is helping the team but the 26K 12D guy probably created the chaos that allowed sneaky sniper to pick off players. 3 Weight system would be best but it also takes a lot more work than a win only system. Now matches like CTF should put more weight on wins because K/D has much less value. Those mid-field killers racking up a 4/1 are placing defenders back in the base as their buddy tries to steal a flag.

If I was in charge:
Rumble Pit - 25% Win, 25% Top 3 Finish, 25% Kill Total, 25% K/D
CTF - 50% Win, 40% Objective based medals (Flag killer/returner/capture) 10% K/D.
Team Slayer - 40% Win, 40% K/D, 20% Kill Total

Yes I got champion my friend got diamond and we played all 10 together