Ranked Doubles!!!

If you’ve been on Halo 5 recently, you’ve seen that ranked Breakout was replaced with ranked Doubles. This is amazing! One of the best moves 343 has made!

P.S. Breakout is still on multiplayer, just social, and no longer ranked.

I think it was a mistake to remove Breakout from ranked. Good to add Doubles but should’ve kept Breakout as thats the big H5 mode they brought in and also its very strategic and a different skillset. I think they should rotate between having FFA ranked and Doubles ranked if they really had to drop one to bring one in. That or they should have made SWAT a social list. Breakout is one of the better competitive modes.

is it on dev made maps now? I liked a few of the community ones but some were garbage. Cough cobalt and optic prison cough.

I’m sure they dropped Breakout from Ranked because it didn’t have a high population to begin with. It being social will bring in more players. I never really cared for it but Ranked Doubles! YAY!!!

I for one am not to happy about it. I thought the community maps were excellent (did not like them at first) and most felt like alot like traditional halo maps. I only played a few games but seems there is gonna be an even bigger problem with rage quits.

> 2533274796134964;4:
> I’m sure they dropped Breakout from Ranked because it didn’t have a high population to begin with. It being social will bring in more players. I never really cared for it but Ranked Doubles! YAY!!!

It might not have had the highest population but the thing is that shouldnt be what determines whether it can be ranked or not. It requires smarter logical thinking than some other modes and hones patience. Its a game mode which is designed to be competitive and requires understanding multiple stages to the strategy your team adopts. That means the casual players arent going to be as drawn to it as in your face guns blazing modes. So of course it will have a slightly lesser population but that comes also with a high concentration of disciplined and competitive players. Some of the best players I’ve come across have been through the Breakout playlist. I’ve really been struggling to find people to team up with otherwise.

Yay ranked doubles…finally, Oh Breakout is no longer ranked…whatever 343.