Ranked challenge cheesing

I just lost 8 ranked games in a row. Lost so much in rank i am not even going to play this game now. Its supposed to be competetive, and fun, yet when i me and one person versus three others in blitz; youll lose 80% of the time. And its -Yoink- to penalize those who play over the ones who dont. So fix your game. Or your going to lose more than one player…

> 2533274937997341;1:
> I just lost 8 ranked games in a row. Lost so much in rank i am not even going to play this game now. Its supposed to be competetive, and fun, yet when i me and one person versus three others in blitz; youll lose 80% of the time. And its -Yoink- to penalize those who play over the ones who dont. So fix your game. Or your going to lose more than one player…

To be fair, Blitz is not meant to be a balanced gamemode. Don’t expect it to play fairly.

> 2533274924073601;2:
> > 2533274937997341;1:
> > I just lost 8 ranked games in a row. Lost so much in rank i am not even going to play this game now. Its supposed to be competetive, and fun, yet when i me and one person versus three others in blitz; youll lose 80% of the time. And its -Yoink- to penalize those who play over the ones who dont. So fix your game. Or your going to lose more than one player…
>
> To be fair, Blitz is not meant to be a balanced gamemode. Don’t expect it to play fairly.

But to play it just because its a easy way of doing challenges. Completely defeats the purpose of the challenge

> 2533274924073601;2:
> > 2533274937997341;1:
> > I just lost 8 ranked games in a row. Lost so much in rank i am not even going to play this game now. Its supposed to be competetive, and fun, yet when i me and one person versus three others in blitz; youll lose 80% of the time. And its -Yoink- to penalize those who play over the ones who dont. So fix your game. Or your going to lose more than one player…
>
> To be fair, Blitz is not meant to be a balanced gamemode. Don’t expect it to play fairly.