Ranked banned after crashes/network error

Well, got banned for 5 minutes and a huge hit to my CSR after my internet disconnected for about 5 seconds. Then got banned again literally the next game just because the game crashed, assuming this one is 15-30 minutes. Didn’t have these issues for the first 15-20 matches I played.

There really needs to be a way of joining back into matches that are still in progress instead of just insta-banning players, especially when the games in beta and is going to crash…

1 Like

With all the crashes going on, I think they should lift the bans or at least make them a little more lenient.

1 Like

I’ve been having the same problem, i didnt have one crash yesterday but today it crashed like crazy even after restarting my PC, idk whats going on and i got banned for it, they need to add a rejoin game in progress option to help avoid bans.

1 Like

I was not playing ranked, but BTB, with xp boost on, lost my challenge progress and boost time, due to a bad server, well that what the message said, twice.

I figured it out yall. DO NOT HAVE EXP BOOST ACTIVE DURING RANKED MATCHESlll

Bans are so completely outdated… it’s absolutely embarrassing that 343 didn’t come up with a better system preventing quits. Guess 6 years are not long enough…

1 Like

Feb 15th, 2022. Time is 105 mst.
This is still a current issue. Plus when people leave your team you receive greater hit with not much return when you win.