Ranked Arena playlist for solo players please

I know there’s a demand for a lot of playlists, but a ranked arena playlist for solo players would be awesome. I would take it even if it was social. Only option for solo only is FFA, which is fun. It would be nice to have an arena variant as well. Sometimes you want to play arena solo and not match sweaty teams.

Lone Wolf would be fun

Halo is a team based game. lol. Sorry you don’t like being social?

> 2533274853708097;3:
> Halo is a team based game. lol. Sorry you don’t like being social?

I think what he is saying is playing against full teams of highly skilled players is not very fun.

> 2533274853708097;3:

Some people might not be comfortable communicating with others, or don’t speak the same language most of the people I hear on the mic don’t speak English.

Plus the game crashes more often while in a party. It crashes for me around 5 times in 2 hours if in a party.

I play 99% solo and I still play with the team. Being solo wouldn’t mean it’s not a team game.

I like it

> 2533274853708097;3:

Halo 3 has and still has a lone wolf playlist. And plenty of people solo queue in arena

I would be ok with a playlist for solo searchers. It shouldn’t be ranked though. It’s a team based mode and the ranked playlist should allow teams of players to benefit.

> 2535461330364523;1:
> I know there’s a demand for a lot of playlists, but a ranked arena playlist for solo players would be awesome. I would take it even if it was social. Only option for solo only is FFA, which is fun. It would be nice to have an arena variant as well. Sometimes you want to play arena solo and not match sweaty teams.

Sweaty? Lol generation where being good at a game and wanting to win now gets you flamed. Smh.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post inappropriate content.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

This is so dumb, it gave me cancer.

> 2535453915111475;10:
> This is so dumb, it gave me cancer.

Well, too bad it’s not working fast enough o.o

> 2535449625725537;9:
> > 2535461330364523;1:
> > I know there’s a demand for a lot of playlists, but a ranked arena playlist for solo players would be awesome. I would take it even if it was social. Only option for solo only is FFA, which is fun. It would be nice to have an arena variant as well. Sometimes you want to play arena solo and not match sweaty teams.
>
>
> Sweaty? Lol generation where being good at a game and wanting to win now gets you flamed. Smh.

Pretty much everyone’s view.

The “This guy did better than me, he’s not a better player, he was just trying VERY HARD while I wasn’t.” mentality. But, old post is old… Why’d I comment twice?

Yes!