Ranked 4v4 where you must queue alone

I don’t know about anyone else, but one of the appealing aspects of the Arena was that you could sign on and just hop into a competitive match.

I hear people preaching W/L, and while I like that system (especially because it makes objective games viable), it is a kick in the face to players who go it alone when they face organized 4 man teams.

I’m not saying eliminate queueing as a team completely, I’m saying, in addition to that, a playlist where you can only queue alone. It would be the least complicated way of bringing the feel that you could sign on and play in a competitive environment.

Before you say “play lone wolves” no, FFA gameplay is a completely different experience from 4v4.

no social is where you play alone or cassual, ranked is where the heavy hitting teams are

> no social is where you play alone or cassual, ranked is where the heavy hitting teams are

Read the thread.

i agree 100%! Its so hard to get 4 viable teamates all together at once for a decent time period.

He has a point at least have another person go into matchmaking with you. I really don’t think we need a playlist that doesn’t allow party’s. If they bring back ranked lone wolfs would be for you if your alone. It’s not the same as 4 vs 4 but its better then splitting people up. If we only had ranked then I would be fine with this idea.

> He has a point at least have another person go into matchmaking with you. I really don’t think we need a playlist that doesn’t allow party’s. If they bring back ranked lone wolfs would be for you if your alone. It’s not the same as 4 vs 4 but its better then splitting people up. If we only had ranked then I would be fine with this idea.

> Before you say “play lone wolves” no, FFA gameplay is a completely different experience from 4v4.

Also, if it pulls a significant number of players from the unregulated 4v4 playlists, that suggests to me that players don’t want to deal with the BS involved in setting up a 4v4 team just to enjoy the game, or that they don’t enjoy being curb stomped by organized teams. It is only positive for player retention if you do things that the majority of players enjoy.