Rank System

Will there ever be a rank system again like Halo 3? Rank system proves skill & removes all the noobs from all the legit players. Also, will all the fan favorite playlists ever be brought back?

One can only hope

I like the idea of H3s rank system, but at its core, I think H2s is better. However, I wouldn’t mind having a point by point rank exclusively for social playlists, then a high skill rank for competitive playlists.

Halo 3 ranking system was my favourite. It included both the social and the ranked aspects in order to rise in ranks. The seond most important thing about ranking (fair games being the most important imo) are the aesthetic looks. When I reach a new rank I want new armour, my rank symbol beside my name to change etc etc. Halo 3 did all of that, you got new armour with new ranks and your rank changed beside your name in the lobby so people could see what you were! The only thing they need to change for WHEN (take the hint 343 :wink: ) they bring it back is to remove boosting.

Ps. Anyone remember making a new account and going straight in to ranked with a group of friends who were good (like you) and boosting up? Once you hit 10 or 20 you started going up in 2’s then 3’d provided you won every game :smiley:

*edit note: typo

> 2533274917951156;1:
> Will there ever be a rank system again like Halo 3? Rank system proves skill & removes all the noobs from all the legit players. Also, will all the fan favorite playlists ever be brought back?

Something similar is supposed to be implemented with the April CU. If it is similar to the H2 or H3 trueskill rank system and actually works, then I will be back playing this for sure.