Rank should not go down if people quit!

In Arena if your team mates quit on you, it makes it unfair and if you lose it should not count as a loss. It’s such fucken bull -Yoink-, 3 games in a row now. Rage quitters should be heavily punished.

agreed. it’s an ongoing problem for everyone. probably the biggest complaint.

I’ve played games before where your ranking is not affected either way if you have a smaller team. Even Splatoon on the WiiU incorporated this feature. I definitely feel like it’s something that should be looked at.

I say either wa because I think less players on a game of SWAT or sometimes in slayer is an advantage of the player that dropped wasn’t that good.

Agreed. I’ve had games where we were tied or winning and someone rages quits because they got -Yoink- on one time. I usually end up losing when that happens.

I agree that quitters need heavier punishments, but any system that forgives a loss like that is open to being exploited.

> 2533274826612929;1:
> In Arena if your team mates quit on you, it makes it unfair and if you lose it should not count as a loss. It’s such fucken bull -Yoink-, 3 games in a row now. Rage quitters should be heavily punished.

I agree that quitters should be a lot more heavily punished, but I think that is someone quits, the other team mates should still loose CSR - otherwise it will lead to strategic quitting with friends.