Rank Reset

Just curious as to what the point in having a ranking system if your rank is constantly getting reset? I ranked up to 33 and got reset to a 2. Got back up to 18, reset back to 1, ranked back up to a 5, reset to a 1? anyone else having this issue? Yet I’ve been seeing 50’s and high 40 ranks.

Same happens to me all the time and its just more of the same incompetence from 343i

Yeah I reached Level 17. And it took me a long -Yoink- time, because I play by myself and when everyone quits it’s harder for your rank to go up.

But yeah a -Yoink- of problems today playing with friends. And boom my rank is reset randomly. This is like the 15th time since the game has come out that this -Yoink- has happened. Enough is enough. Fix the -Yoinking!- game.

> 2533274796215433;3:
> Yeah I reached Level 17. And it took me a long -Yoink- time, because I play by myself and when everyone quits it’s harder for your rank to go up.
>
> But yeah a -Yoink- of problems today playing with friends. And boom my rank is reset randomly. This is like the 15th time since the game has come out that this -Yoink- has happened. Enough is enough. Fix the -Yoinking!- game.

yeah my rank reset like 3 times. yesterday my 40 turned into a 1. i play alone 98 percent of the time.

I get reset -Yoinking!- daily and can’t get any -Yoinking!- response from anyone at 343i. This was a joke at launch and it is still a -Yoinking!- joke. 343i is completely inept at developing and lacks basic communication skills. Will never support this shitbag company with even the thought of another purchase.