rank progression

so ive done my placement matches for SWAT and Team Aream
and got placed Diamond 1 and Platinum 1, but how do you see how far through those ranks your are to progressing to the next?

I was wondering the same thing. Then I realized that with 5 divisions (bronze to diamond), each having 6 tiers, it makes for 30 tiers up to Onyx, so its basically as many ranks as the old 1-50 system which means that a handful of wins will rank you up. Its basically no point in showing how close you are to Diamond 2 from Diamond 1, just as it wasnt any point in showing how close you were to level 35 from 34 in the old system.

However, i wouldnt mind more specific information as its usually only better :slight_smile:

Does it give no indication in the end game screen? Because my Onyx rank shows a green up or down arrow depending if i gained for dropped ranks.

> 2533274966222338;2:
> I was wondering the same thing. Then I realized that with 5 divisions (bronze to diamond), each having 6 tiers, it makes for 30 tiers up to Onyx, so its basically as many ranks as the old 1-50 system which means that a handful of wins will rank you up. Its basically no point in showing how close you are to Diamond 2 from Diamond 1, just as it wasnt any point in showing how close you were to level 35 from 34 in the old system.
>
> However, i wouldnt mind more specific information as its usually only better :slight_smile:

yeah maybe so, but in the beta they had a progression bar after each game which was pretty cool, doesnt seem to be anything in the full release