So I feel like my friends wanting to play Infinite had alot of questions on the rank of this Halo. Even some who were competitive in the other Halos so here are some things I noticed in Infinites Ranked progression that people should be aware of when they rank up or down or not at all.
- If you win a match. You obviously rank up.
- Win a match with negative K/D, and you will rank up VERY little
- If you win a match against with players on your team with lower rank, you will rank considerably up.
- If you win a match and are say, Diamond 1 and you have a Diamond 5 or 6 against another team of all higher rank than you, with a positive K/D you rank up, but not as much as you would think. It’s higher than if you have a negative KD but still relatively low.
- if you win an objective game but went negative, you’re not going to level up much.
- If youre teammates start leaving and it’s 2v4 you’re rank is safe (what I’ve observed)
- If you WIN against a team that leaves and one or two people are left you’re more likely to stay where you are because you barely have kills and deaths.
- If you lose, and you’re KD is high for example 10-5 or 20-4 there’s a chance you won’t derank at all. (STILL possible)
- This is a special case where In the even of a tied objective match, you’re rank remains the same. (Not always)
Rank Down - Easy
- Lose a match.
- Lose a match with negative KD ( much larger derank)
- lose a match with a high KD, you’ll lose a VERY little amount (or none at all)
- Your game crashes.
- You Ragequit.
- You may lose rank but not to much if the enemy team is considerably a higher rank than you.
These are things I noticed. Let me know what else you guys spot.