Rank playlist

Personal I think 343 have screwed up the rank playlists there not fun anymore and I been thinking about uninstalling the game. They should of left the rank system as it was and should of left hcs playlist in. No offense 343 but you made h5 worse by screwing so many players all over world.

What exactly is your complaint with the ranked playlists?

If you aren’t happy, you can always play the Core Playlist.

No offence but I always liked playing ranked but removing hcs was a stupid idea it brought all the tryhards to slayer or any ranked playlist where you get spawned killed over and over again.

HCS hasn’t been removed. It’s been rolled into Team Arena in the Ranked Playlist.

Which was a stupid idea they should of kept it as a separate playlist it Was perfect as it was. 343 have ruined multiplayer I rather play reach then halo 5

That’s not really a good explanation of “how” or what exactly your complaint is.

And frankly the combining of the two lists was long overdue. They were virtually identical with no real reason to keep them separate.

Have you tried the Core Playlist yet?

Yeah I have I had one game it was that boring that I fell asleep well looks like I’m uninstalling halo 5

That’s interesting because Viper Skills and I had plenty of really intense matches in that playlist last night. How was your one match “boring”?

If you’re falling asleep during video games, may I recommend that you reevaluate your sleep cycle, hydration, and general life habits?

Good lord. “I like to play ranked, but there are tryhards in it.” Really? I’m shocked there are people who actually try in a ranked playlist. If you want potentially less tryhards, then play social. Oh wait, it’s boring. Okay, bye.

> 2727626560040591;9:
> Good lord. “I like to play ranked, but there are tryhards in it.” Really? I’m shocked there are people who actually try in a ranked playlist. If you want potentially less tryhards, then play social. Oh wait, it’s boring. Okay, bye.

Snickerdoodle is right. There are plenty of good matches going around. A lot of really good players hang out in the core playlists because they don’t have to worry about getting a full team or worry about stats. I would recommend giving it another shot.

But I have to admit that I’m confused. You said you didn’t like that the HCS playlist was removed because it pushed really good players into playlists like slayer. But core is too boring for you? Sorry, but it sounds to me like you just want easy games, not evenly matched ones.

I loved how this conversation went. Snickerdoodle and Viper Skills, you guy’s awesome!

Dez o221, everyone is entitled to an opinion. If you’re honestly bored with social then either you’re playing too much or you need to mix it up. You should go over and play MCC for a change. Between earning all the achievements and earning a level 50 in every single ranked playlist, it should keep you busy. The difficulty is bountiful.

If I were you I would give Core Play a shot the wait times for games have been really short from my experience compared to some of my other favorite playlists and it’s been pretty balanced (team wise) from what I can tell. I’ve had plenty of games that were really fun even if they would be considered sweaty by most but it’s been a great alternative to go to if you aren’t feeling like playing ranked play.

I like Core Play. Games haven’t been too casual or too sweaty. I certainly recommend.

I’m confused by OP. Thinks ranked HCS should have not been removed because it caused the tryhards into Slayer. But, HCS wasn’t removed, so that isn’t the problem. I suspect the problem is the new ranking system isn’t allowing him to be carried and is keeping him at his ‘true’ rank. Better to blame a game mode he doesn’t even play enough to know it wasn’t removed, just renamed.

I love the new ranking system because as a player who plays mostly with randoms it helps me to get closer to my true rank.
The idea to combine hcs and arena is great because it was too much playlists now that the population in halo 5 is not very high.
I wish for a change with the BR because i had enough with playing pistol only. (I will say that on any chance i get!!!)
By the way i’d love to get a response from monitors on my discussion over Riptide.