Rank needs to go higher then 130

Some people have already hit 130 and many others will in no time. To keep people playing they should raise the ranks.

Currently at rank 81, but the game may lose some of its playability when I cant rank up anymore.

if they make it too high people could quit if they lose there goal on achieving the highest rank.

Halo 4 sr-130 = 3.8 million

Halo Reach Inheritor = 20 Million

How silly

im almost 90. id probably be over 100 but im bored with the game. not because of the game just cuz i havnt been able to play with any of my friends. if the ranks went to 200 thatd be great. but anyway the rank is fine. if you play sometimes itll take forever to hit 130 and if you play hardcore youll hit it fast but you still have to complete all the commendations. and the victory commendations will take a very long time no matter how well you play. so start working on that.

They should have lowered the Spartan Ops payout and given you the same ammount of XP you get from MP. It’s a little bit too late for that now though.

They should never have released double Xp codes.

They have not said it anywhere, but since the specializations have to be unlocked with a code i could see them releasing more in dlc in the future. But like a said, that isnt even hinted at anywhere i have seen.

I am pretty sure they will…I hope

> They have not said it anywhere, but since the specializations have to be unlocked with a code i could see them releasing more in dlc in the future. But like a said, that isnt even hinted at anywhere i have seen.

That would be cool if they did that. I don’t think it should be paid dlc though. I was wondering if they might do this

CSR is only on waypoint sooo…

k/d.

> Some people have already hit 130 and many others will in no time. <mark>To keep people playing they should raise the ranks</mark>.
>
> Currently at rank 81, but the game may lose some of its playability when I cant rank up anymore.

No they should not. 343i should not ajust the game for people who only care about their ranks. I’m SR-107. I will play long after I Reached SR-130 and log after I get 100% commendation progress.

Most people are like me. They play the game because they think it is fun, not because of the number next to our names.

> > Some people have already hit 130 and many others will in no time. <mark>To keep people playing they should raise the ranks</mark>.
> >
> > Currently at rank 81, but the game may lose some of its playability when I cant rank up anymore.
>
> No they should not. 343i should not ajust the game for people who only care about their ranks. I’m SR-107. I will play long after I Reached SR-130 and log after I get 100% commendation progress.
>
> Most people are like me. They play the game because they think it is fun, not because of the number next to our names.

Some people think it’s fun being rewarded for playing the game. I like numbers.

Should go all the way to a thousand :smiley:

> > Some people have already hit 130 and many others will in no time. <mark>To keep people playing they should raise the ranks</mark>.
> >
> > Currently at rank 81, but the game may lose some of its playability when I cant rank up anymore.
>
> No they should not. 343i should not ajust the game for people who only care about their ranks. I’m SR-107. I will play long after I Reached SR-130 and log after I get 100% commendation progress.
>
> Most people are like me. They play the game because they think it is fun, not because of the number next to our names.

I love the game and will keep playing it no matter if they add more ranks or not but it would add some more depth into the game. I know plenty people will not want to play anymore with nothing else to achieve.

> >
>
>

Sadly you’re wrong, people like us are in the minority.

The majority however is composed mostly of teenagers who have short attention spans and move on to the next shiny game as soon as they either a) hit the level cap or b) get all of the achievements. Once the progression is gone, they have no incentive to keep playing and the ditch the game. Sometimes a DLC will draw some of the back but once they’ve had their fill, they’ll move on again.

If there was a 1-50 system in the game, population wouldn’t be a problem.

> > > Some people have already hit 130 and many others will in no time. <mark>To keep people playing they should raise the ranks</mark>.
> > >
> > > Currently at rank 81, but the game may lose some of its playability when I cant rank up anymore.
> >
> > No they should not. 343i should not ajust the game for people who only care about their ranks. I’m SR-107. I will play long after I Reached SR-130 and log after I get 100% commendation progress.
> >
> > Most people are like me. They play the game because they think it is fun, not because of the number next to our names.
>
> I love the game and will keep playing it no matter if they add more ranks or not but it would add some more depth into the game. <mark>I know plenty people will not want to play anymore with nothing else to achieve.</mark>

Than they should go for the 100% commendations. That should occupy them for a year or two.

If they add in ranks to add armor or emblems, yeah that would be nice. But just raising the Max rank, for people who don’t even enjoy the game, that is the problem I have. And yes if you only play for ranks, you are not enjoying the game.

> Should go all the way to a thousand :smiley:

No a million!

Then: Halo: Reach sucks because it takes way too long to get to Inheritor, I’m quitting this game!

Now: Halo 4 sucks because I’m already max rank and there is no reason to play this damn game anymore!

And then maybe there are these few people, maybe they don’t exist, maybe they do, who play a game because they enjoy it…

> If there was a 1-50 system in the game, population wouldn’t be a problem.

At least one person gets it.

I hope they have a solution for this (and it better not be prestiging, I’m sick and tired of that mechanic). It seems pretty ridiculous how I could only reach Eclipse in Reach and I’m already over SR100 in less than a month.