Rank disappearing = Not earning Credits

Ever notice your rank change to recruit? Not when you first sign on but once you have already been on and maybe played a game or so, you can tell when it happens in game because your armor will change to recruit basic armor.

This had only happen to me once ever and then today it happened twice within 3 or 4 games.
Is this problem getting worse? Can we get an update?

> 2533274937003153;1:
> Ever notice your rank change to recruit? Not when you first sign on but once you have already been on and maybe played a game or so, you can tell when it happens in game because your armor will change to recruit basic armor.
>
> This had only happen to me once ever and then today it happened twice within 3 or 4 games.
> Is this problem getting worse? Can we get an update?

Your rank isn’t actually changing, but your armor is - am I correct in saying that?

> 2533274937003153;1:
> Ever notice your rank change to recruit? Not when you first sign on but once you have already been on and maybe played a game or so, you can tell when it happens in game because your armor will change to recruit basic armor.
>
> This had only happen to me once ever and then today it happened twice within 3 or 4 games.
> Is this problem getting worse? Can we get an update?

If you’re playing matchmaking and this is happening, then the servers maybe having issues. Basically, it will show you as a Recruit in matchmaking lobbies with Recruit armor ingame, but when you goto the Armory, you will have your rank and armor.

If you are playing Custom games, then you have come across an extremely rare bug that happened to me once, where I joined in custom games on Reach, then a friend’s friend joined the game who had Incompatible NAT with me, but instead of booting one of us, it set my armor to Recruit and took away my four letter and number tag as long as he was in the game. When he left for a bit and I died and respawned, I had it back. he rejoined, and I died, the glitch happened and stayed ingame until he left again.