Rank by type

Hi.

I have just ranked to 144. Big jumps now to rank up!. I was just wondering, i have got here by 293 warzone games and 2679 arena games. I know is people use warzone to gain XP but i wonder how this compares to others of varying ranks.
Anyone know if rank 152 has been achieved by arena only?

I think playing arena games would probably take twice as long to rank up. I wouldn’t know I’m only 141 and pretty much only play wz.

Sad to see the WZFF Mythic go, since (with a good team) that was amazing to boost the xp. I believe, that if you’re lucky enough to be a part of/know a team good enough to core farm warzones, that it’s the fastest way, other than that I’d recomment legendary WZFF as the primary mode for the grind. If anyone has a better suggestion I’m all ears, since I’m on that grind as well as the OP \m/

I doubt anyone has done it arena only, but Shooter750 has done it playing mostly arena.

> 2533274950162674;4:
> I doubt anyone has done it arena only, but Shooter750 has done it playing mostly arena.

Damn 7126 Arena games completed. I’m only at 598. Haha

Infection give the most xp per game I think and has a good xp per hour, and swat gives the most xp per hour. I usually play infection to gain xp.

> 2533274808114811;1:
> Hi.
>
> I have just ranked to 144. Big jumps now to rank up!. I was just wondering, i have got here by 293 warzone games and 2679 arena games. I know is people use warzone to gain XP but i wonder how this compares to others of varying ranks.
> Anyone know if rank 152 has been achieved by arena only?

No, arena only would be nearly impossible.

I played strictly Ranked Arena like Team Arena, Doubles, Slayer and FFA. I almost never played Swat or infection

The inheritor says play for fun and when it stops being fun then stop playing. Mindlessly grinding for an arbitrary goal is the fastest way to suck the life out of the game. It doesn’t impress anyone else even if they notice, and I guarantee that when you finally get to 152 it won’t impress you either. You’ll have a lot of memories of matches that felt like a job instead of a game. Is that really what you want Halo to be?

> 2533274873843883;9:
> The inheritor says play for fun and when it stops being fun then stop playing. Mindlessly grinding for an arbitrary goal is the fastest way to suck the life out of the game. It doesn’t impress anyone else even if they notice, and I guarantee that when you finally get to 152 it won’t impress you either. You’ll have a lot of memories of matches that felt like a job instead of a game. Is that really what you want Halo to be?

And that smexy emblem lol. I want it so bad but there’s no way I’ll ever get it :confused:

> 2533274803493024;10:
> > 2533274873843883;9:
> > The inheritor says play for fun and when it stops being fun then stop playing. Mindlessly grinding for an arbitrary goal is the fastest way to suck the life out of the game. It doesn’t impress anyone else even if they notice, and I guarantee that when you finally get to 152 it won’t impress you either. You’ll have a lot of memories of matches that felt like a job instead of a game. Is that really what you want Halo to be?
>
> And that smexy emblem lol. I want it so bad but there’s no way I’ll ever get it :confused:

Emblem Schmemblem! You’re a monitor - you should set a good example of ascetic dedication, not grimey materialism!!!

> 2533274873843883;9:
> The inheritor says play for fun and when it stops being fun then stop playing. Mindlessly grinding for an arbitrary goal is the fastest way to suck the life out of the game. It doesn’t impress anyone else even if they notice, and I guarantee that when you finally get to 152 it won’t impress you either. You’ll have a lot of memories of matches that felt like a job instead of a game. Is that really what you want Halo to be?

Could be said for any game really.

> 2533274803493024;10:
> > 2533274873843883;9:
> > The inheritor says play for fun and when it stops being fun then stop playing. Mindlessly grinding for an arbitrary goal is the fastest way to suck the life out of the game. It doesn’t impress anyone else even if they notice, and I guarantee that when you finally get to 152 it won’t impress you either. You’ll have a lot of memories of matches that felt like a job instead of a game. Is that really what you want Halo to be?
>
> And that smexy emblem lol. I want it so bad but there’s no way I’ll ever get it :confused:

The librarian emblem? Sign up for the feedback program. They award it to participants twice a year.

1/4 of the way into 149. 716 arena and 2956 WZ. Make sure to always use boosts, and I prioritize XP over RP boosts.

> 2533274875982754;13:
> > 2533274803493024;10:
> > > 2533274873843883;9:
> > > The inheritor says play for fun and when it stops being fun then stop playing. Mindlessly grinding for an arbitrary goal is the fastest way to suck the life out of the game. It doesn’t impress anyone else even if they notice, and I guarantee that when you finally get to 152 it won’t impress you either. You’ll have a lot of memories of matches that felt like a job instead of a game. Is that really what you want Halo to be?
> >
> > And that smexy emblem lol. I want it so bad but there’s no way I’ll ever get it :confused:
>
> The librarian emblem? Sign up for the feedback program. They award it to participants twice a year.

I thought 152 had a unique emblem? Isn’t it called the Mantle of Responsibility or something like that?

> 2533274803493024;15:
> > 2533274875982754;13:
> > > 2533274803493024;10:
> > > > 2533274873843883;9:
> > > > The inheritor says play for fun and when it stops being fun then stop playing. Mindlessly grinding for an arbitrary goal is the fastest way to suck the life out of the game. It doesn’t impress anyone else even if they notice, and I guarantee that when you finally get to 152 it won’t impress you either. You’ll have a lot of memories of matches that felt like a job instead of a game. Is that really what you want Halo to be?
> > >
> > > And that smexy emblem lol. I want it so bad but there’s no way I’ll ever get it :confused:
> >
> > The librarian emblem? Sign up for the feedback program. They award it to participants twice a year.
>
> I thought 152 had a unique emblem? Isn’t it called the Mantle of Responsibility or something like that?

Yes. Nvm, I thought you were referring to recon’s emblem.