Rank and firefight questions

So, I’ve decided to come back to this game with the eventual goal of getting to Inheritor rank. I know I’m a little tardy to the party on this particular task, but it’s something I’d personally like to accomplish. That being said, I know that this is quite the journey to undertake, and I have a few questions regarding the process.

• What’s the deal with credit jackpots these days? So, right out of the gate, I’m going to say that the main thing I’ll be doing is playing firefight matchmaking. However, even though the old message regarding jackpots is still there, I don’t recall ever hitting one in firefight in all the time I’ve played recently (on and off admittedly). However, I did step into Grifball to see what that was all about, and instantly noticed credit jackpots that occurred every now and then. Have they switched off jackpots for firefight, or are they just even more few and far between then I remember? Does it have something to do with staying in the same lobby? - This goes in hand with my first question. I remember reading at some point that the Anniversary playlists are supposed to give more credits or more credit jackpots. Is this still a thing? Would I be better off playing the Anniversary playlist for firefight in that case? Or are there still no jackpots? - I’ve also read that as I rank up, my match completion bonus increases. Does anyone have any information regarding around about how much this is per rank? Or rather, at what point does this become a significant increase? For reference sake, I’m about to hit General rank.And that’s about all the questions I can think of, off the top of my head. Like I said, I know I’m a bit late to the party on this (absolutely kicking myself for missing custom challenges, but I figured they would be around for longer than they were), but it’s an accomplishment I’d like to say I’ve achieved. As you can see, most of my questions revolve around the subject of jackpots. I went into Grifball for a spell after reading that it was fantastic for credits, and was absolutely blown away by the amount I was recieving. However, given the state of Grifball (as in lots of cheaters/boosters. Plus it honestly got a bit boring after a while, if I’m being honest), and the fact that I’d like to earn this legit, I decided to go back to firefight. But it did bring up the question regarding the jackpots. If anyone can answer these, or point me in the right direction of some knowledge on the issues, I would be greatly appreciative. Some of the guides out there have some age on them, and I’d like to hear from someone who is a bit more knowledgeable on the subject than myself. Anyway, thanks in advance for any help.

I do get the jackpot in Firefight Matchmaking sometimes (always 3000), so it should still be in place.

Really? Are you sure it was an actual jackpot and not just the slot machine? Because I played a decently long session of firefight matchmaking earlier and didn’t see one. Could it maybe be because I’m backing out to find different lobbies, instead of staying with the same group?

Yes, you are correct, my mistake.