Rank 50 extension and xp

I feel the rank shouldn’t stop at 50 maybe got up to 100 or endless. Xp as well halo wars 1 xp system was great . Just feel it needs to be tweaked a bit.

I’m fine with the rank cap, but I feel like there should be unlockables to at least some degree. Like unit skins, base skins, rally points, emblems, banners on your name before the match, etc. Maybe make some of them unlock via level-up, get some from campaign completion / legendary completion, get some from challenges, and others from league placement. I feel like that would be a really good incentive to keep players active. I don’t personally care about a number, but I would care about those types of things.

> 2533274924073601;2:
> I’m fine with the rank cap, but I feel like there should be unlockables to at least some degree. Like unit skins, base skins, rally points, emblems, banners on your name before the match, etc. Maybe make some of them unlock via level-up, get some from campaign completion / legendary completion, get some from challenges, and others from league placement. I feel like that would be a really good incentive to keep players active. I don’t personally care about a number, but I would care about those types of things.

I agree with this big time. I really hope they choose to implement a lot of this kind of thing. I mean they did it with Halo 5 right? Why not this?

> 2695457991280734;3:
> > 2533274924073601;2:
> > I’m fine with the rank cap, but I feel like there should be unlockables to at least some degree. Like unit skins, base skins, rally points, emblems, banners on your name before the match, etc. Maybe make some of them unlock via level-up, get some from campaign completion / legendary completion, get some from challenges, and others from league placement. I feel like that would be a really good incentive to keep players active. I don’t personally care about a number, but I would care about those types of things.
>
> I agree with this big time. I really hope they choose to implement a lot of this kind of thing. I mean they did it with Halo 5 right? Why not this?

it would be soooo cool to have a cust wraith skin with a skull

or a purple decimis with a orange hammer with a massive effect

a pink scarab lol epic

No one would ever make it to 51. Everyone quits when they see a level 50.

I like the idea of getting customization now I still feel a “prestige system” could be implemented.

It keeps you going with the xp. Because I love this game but there is no reward for grinding after level 50…

> 2661949065475413;5:
> No one would ever make it to 51. Everyone quits when they see a level 50.

Agreed. I was trying to search Solo War and someone left as soon as they saw my rank…

> 2533274835403913;6:
> I like the idea of getting customization now I still feel a “prestige system” could be implemented.
>
> It keeps you going with the xp. Because I love this game but there is no reward for grinding after level 50…

Yeah you know some of us enjoy being able to complete the game’s ranking system without having to grind though it 10 times. At the moment it takes a good long while to get 50, without having to turn it into a day job. A few hours a day for a couple of months is long enough for a game.

> 2535441687762024;7:
> > 2661949065475413;5:
> > No one would ever make it to 51. Everyone quits when they see a level 50.
>
> Agreed. I was trying to search Solo War and someone left as soon as they saw my rank…

I think rank hiding in lobby needs to be a thing. Sure show your own teams rank so you have an idea what you’re working with, but not showing the foes.

> 2533274847364210;8:
> > 2533274835403913;6:
> > I like the idea of getting customization now I still feel a “prestige system” could be implemented.
> >
> > It keeps you going with the xp. Because I love this game but there is no reward for grinding after level 50…
>
> Yeah you know some of us enjoy being able to complete the game’s ranking system without having to grind though it 10 times. At the moment it takes a good long while to get 50, without having to turn it into a day job. A few hours a day for a couple of months is long enough for a game.
>
>
> > 2535441687762024;7:
> > > 2661949065475413;5:
> > > No one would ever make it to 51. Everyone quits when they see a level 50.
> >
> > Agreed. I was trying to search Solo War and someone left as soon as they saw my rank…
>
> I think rank hiding in lobby needs to be a thing. Sure show your own teams rank so you have an idea what you’re working with, but not showing the foes.

Agreed.

> 2533274924073601;2:
> I’m fine with the rank cap, but I feel like there should be unlockables to at least some degree. Like unit skins, base skins, rally points, emblems, banners on your name before the match, etc. Maybe make some of them unlock via level-up, get some from campaign completion / legendary completion, get some from challenges, and others from league placement. I feel like that would be a really good incentive to keep players active. I don’t personally care about a number, but I would care about those types of things.

Completely agree a number and a rank isn’t a reward it makes no difference if you lvl 1 or 50. If they were going to increase the ranks then they should have a similar version to Reach except these ranks would be very hard to acquire.

> 2533274847364210;8:
> > 2533274835403913;6:
> > I like the idea of getting customization now I still feel a “prestige system” could be implemented.
> >
> > It keeps you going with the xp. Because I love this game but there is no reward for grinding after level 50…
>
> Yeah you know some of us enjoy being able to complete the game’s ranking system without having to grind though it 10 times. At the moment it takes a good long while to get 50, without having to turn it into a day job. A few hours a day for a couple of months is long enough for a game.
>
>
> > 2535441687762024;7:
> > > 2661949065475413;5:
> > > No one would ever make it to 51. Everyone quits when they see a level 50.
> >
> > Agreed. I was trying to search Solo War and someone left as soon as they saw my rank…
>
> I think rank hiding in lobby needs to be a thing. Sure show your own teams rank so you have an idea what you’re working with, but not showing the foes.

I can understand you are happy to reach 50 and be ranked max.

But some people like to see their time rewarded. Once you are 50 there is nothing behind. Yes you have ranked games but it doesn’t bring you anything and resets every season.

if there was a prestige or reward system you can decide to remain 50 or prestige and go on again.

Level 50 after 2 months or less is extremely fast. If you intend to play this game another 3-4 months or even more then it’s nice to see some kind or reward to it…

But hey that’'s my point of view^^

Prestige system would fit in

> 2661949065475413;5:
> No one would ever make it to 51. Everyone quits when they see a level 50.

Lol so true

> 2533274835403913;11:
> > 2533274847364210;8:
> > > 2533274835403913;6:
> > >
>
> I can understand you are happy to reach 50 and be ranked max.
>
> But some people like to see their time rewarded. Once you are 50 there is nothing behind. Yes you have ranked games but it doesn’t bring you anything and resets every season.
>
> if there was a prestige or reward system you can decide to remain 50 or prestige and go on again.
>
> Level 50 after 2 months or less is extremely fast. If you intend to play this game another 3-4 months or even more then it’s nice to see some kind or reward to it…
>
> But hey that’'s my point of view^^

But when the max is only reachable before the next game if you put more time into it then a full time job, is that rewarding or just a grind for the sake of grinding?

It does need a long term reward system, but then daily and weekly’s fuel that. If you have X/X challenges, showing you play every day, there’s your bragging rights.