Randomly banned?

I haven’t played the game for a few days. I just got on, accepted an invite from my friend to play breakout. After the game started, I was unable to do anything. Couldn’t move, couldn’t even press start to bring up a menu. Tried restarting my controller, nothing. After 3 rounds I was kicked for inactivity. I restarted my console, got back on the game, and suddenly I’m banned? Is there a way I can contact someone by email to resolve this? I paid money for this game and it is ridiculous to be banned because of an error unrelated to myself. Thanks for your help.

Yeah the ban system isn’t all that great, team killing, disconnecting, and quitting will give you a temporary ban which seems to be for a day which I find ridiculous but yeah that’s how it is :frowning:

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not purposely bypass the word filter.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

This is f.u.ck.ing unacceptable. I got disconnected twice tonight and it banned me. WTF. Is there a support number for 343??
-Cole

I just played an entire match of slayer, no betrayels, no suicides. No idling, finished the match, led my team in it. and as soon as it ended I got
'The Banhammer Strikes, you have been banned. Expires 1:02."

Uhh, 343 could you at least tell us what the hell just happened instead of being so vague. This is ridiculous.

The ban system is as buggy as Windows Vista.

I will be in the middle of a game and then get sent back to the home screen for no reason. Anyone else have that problem?

Yes… seriously can we make this go viral??.. im banned for NOTHING right now…

<mark>Do not create/use alternate accounts to bypass forum bans.</mark>

THE 343 NANNY SYSTEM FAILS AGAIN… #GARBAGE

DELETED

Add me to the list. I was in several laggy games in a row today after having no issues since launch. So I finally restart Halo and now I am banned for 23hours. This ridiculous 343. I have played Halo from the beginning and have never had an issue like this. I promote code to production for a living, a bug like this would have never made it out of our QA. Fix your crap 343, real Halo fans are depending on you to get this right.

I have never left a match but got banned for a lost connection . Ive only had like 1-3 of these the in 2 days .

> 2533274821653077;4:
> I just played an entire match of slayer, no betrayels, no suicides. No idling, finished the match, led my team in it. and as soon as it ended I got
> 'The Banhammer Strikes, you have been banned. Expires 1:02."
>
> Uhh, 343 could you at least tell us what the hell just happened instead of being so vague. This is ridiculous.

Same thing happened to me …twice now…really made me mad…I would really appreciate if this can get corrected.

So long halo player from CE - 5 but I just worked my butt off at work come home to play a lil halo . Had a good 3 games no Betrayals no Quiting am dedicated to finish a match even I’m solo v 4 no biggie nothing wrong I open a req and go to play again but then WTF I GET BANNED FOR NOTHING. I paid 100.00 for this -Yoink- get premium req packs buy golds and get -Yoinking!- banned excuse my language on this forum but Christ .This is ridiculous and in my opinion a already fail at making halo 5 . So disappointed with this should of saved my money.