Random weapon card

Just started using the level 3 cards. These have got to be the best kept weapons secret in WZ. Got a whiplash, voids tear, and blissful slumber. Have you gotten anything worthwhile out of these?

I’ve gotten the Blood of Suban and Razor’s Edge several times before.

I’ve gotten too much useful reqs out of that. Got a Whiplash out of one yesterday, good times.

The best i have ever gotten… It is so amazing!

Are you ready guys?!

HERE IT COMES!!!

…Spawned without the darn weapon lol

I still had the trusty magnum side arm… Strangely enough when i died, i dropped a SPNKR? Must’ve hidden that thing pretty well in my pocket…

Oh yea they can absolutely be clutch early game. I like getting Subans and Razors edges out of them.

Yeah, I’m almost sure they’ve made them better now. I pull Subans and Spnkr EM, whiplash etc. I don’t have to worry about pulling a PP every time now. Hopefully the random uncommon vehicle card has gotten better now, because it’s dreadful pulling a regular ghost for a card that costs 4 Reqs.

I like the random cards except the highest vehicle card since I’ll usually get a gauss hog.

Got a Grinder from a common once.

> 2533274821174589;6:
> Yeah, I’m almost sure they’ve made them better now. I pull Subans and Spnkr EM, whiplash etc. I don’t have to worry about pulling a PP every time now. Hopefully the random uncommon vehicle card has gotten better now, because it’s dreadful pulling a regular ghost for a card that costs 4 Reqs.

Also the random rare vehicle card gives you rocket hogs which require req level 4 to use, they need to fix that too.

> 2533274871396650;9:
> > 2533274821174589;6:
> > Yeah, I’m almost sure they’ve made them better now. I pull Subans and Spnkr EM, whiplash etc. I don’t have to worry about pulling a PP every time now. Hopefully the random uncommon vehicle card has gotten better now, because it’s dreadful pulling a regular ghost for a card that costs 4 Reqs.
>
>
> Also the random rare vehicle card gives you rocket hogs which require req level 4 to use, they need to fix that too.

I sell all my random vehicle cards, because the small prayer I would say when selecting one never worked. “Please don’t let it be a rocket hog, oh darn…”

> 2533274871396650;9:
> > 2533274821174589;6:
> > Yeah, I’m almost sure they’ve made them better now. I pull Subans and Spnkr EM, whiplash etc. I don’t have to worry about pulling a PP every time now. Hopefully the random uncommon vehicle card has gotten better now, because it’s dreadful pulling a regular ghost for a card that costs 4 Reqs.
>
>
> Also the random rare vehicle card gives you rocket hogs which require req level 4 to use, they need to fix that too.

The random Uncommon Vehicle card has given me standard Gungooses before, despite saying in its description that it gives uncommon or better.

I love to save my random weapon/vehicle cards for warzone turbo… which btw I feel we are overdue for.

I’ve gotten Nornfangs, Tartorus’ Gavil, and many rare/Ultra items such as: Answer, Scar, and swords. I actually usually get only good stuff even from the common random weapons.