Random Warzone Idea ( Headhunted)

Just a random idea here just to spice up warzone,

During a warzone game when a particular opponent is dominating in a team ( say 30+ kills , maybe less) , could that particular player become a ‘bounty’ for thr opposing team, maybe a 10 (or more )xp kill, it would only occur once in a game , and on both sides.

itll certainly help out to co ordinate teams to attack a dominating vehicle or flush out a camper etc etc, but also force a defensive action from a dominating team and allow some possible come backs…its not much unlike VIP , except there is a small window in WZ in which this could occur.

also itll mean teams have to activly move about to hunt not camp the bosses at the right time or hold up various bases to a br fest…

just an idea

also want a headhunted medal…

If Warzone had this and a bunch more random events it would really make the experience much more enjoyable. Warzone is supposed to be a massive 12v12 gamemode. Not just an enlarged Slayer and Strongholds integration. I think that having this mechanic in Warzone would be really cool.

cool idea

It could even be timed like a boss. Like at 6 minutes the top player on both teams gets a bounty and a Waypoint over their head.

cheers for the feedback gents

The focus should not be on kills, it’s an objective gametype. It should be on who kills the most bosses. But other than that, good idea.

Or try this:
Killing a player grants 1 point extra for every kill that player earned past a killing spree.

I think this is a really cool idea! It would definitely make the game more interesting than it is now. Warzone was really neat at first, but after you get used to how the maps work, it ends up losing that special feel about it. There needs to be more randomness and interesting events like this to spice things up a bit.

I think this is a cool idea, and if the person is marked as a “boss” they should get extra points for the kills they get defending.

> 2535450338866299;9:
> I think this is a cool idea, and if the person is marked as a “boss” they should get extra points for the kills they get defending.

And get an overshield!

thats a good idea

this would be awesome

I think ANYTHING new for warzone would make it more fun at this moment.

Not a bad idea, I agree with some of the others too, this and other random events would make Warzone more dynamic and interesting

I do love me some VIP

> 2533274839129719;15:
> I do love me some VIP

RIP VIP. We miss you.

nice idea bro…

> 2533274811965155;7:
> Or try this:
> Killing a player grants 1 point extra for every kill that player earned past a killing spree.

If you mean that the player killing the “VIP” gets points based on how many kills the “VIP” got, then that could be bad. Why reward a player a lot for 1 kill when the “VIP” did all the hard work getting multiple player/AI kills.

If you meant that the killer of the “VIP” gets say double points for each kill after killing the “VIP” until he dies, then that is brilliant idea. Reward for killing the “VIP” and his skill afterward. It would stop players running into a 2/3/4v1 just to get a “VIP” kill.

> 2580187286538736;18:
> > 2533274811965155;7:
> > Or try this:
> > Killing a player grants 1 point extra for every kill that player earned past a killing spree.
>
>
> If you mean that the player killing the “VIP” gets points based on how many kills the “VIP” got, then that could be bad. Why reward a player a lot for 1 kill when the “VIP” did all the hard work getting multiple player/AI kills.
>
> If you meant that the killer of the “VIP” gets say double points for each kill after killing the “VIP” until he dies, then that is brilliant idea. Reward for killing the “VIP” and his skill afterward. It would stop players running into a 2/3/4v1 just to get a “VIP” kill.

never thought of that…kinda like it