Random vehicle = unfair?

Just played a game on Raid on Apex. My team outgunned the enemy at the beginning, and we’re half capping the spire. Both teams were at lvl 2-3 reqs, and someone on the enemy team used a random and got a banshee. There was no way to cap spire when he was pounding us with that.

You should not have even a small chance of getting a lvl 5 vehicle when both teams have lvl 3 reqs. Thoughts?

Nah makes sense to me it’s random. No one would use it otherwise really

> Requisition a random vehicle of uncommon or higher rarity. This can provide a vehicle you otherwise do not have the Level or Energy to acquire.

I mean, the point is it’s being random. For all you know that could have been a Phaeton.

Also, if he was level 3 REQs, that means he used the Uncommon card, which makes him even luckier because he could have spawned essentially any vehicle, but got a Banshee.

I love how common gungooses are

Plasma pistol it and Jack it, it’s not that hard

What do you expect? They use a random card. They’ll get random results.

I love the random cards. I use them quite often. Why didn’t any one from your team try to use the random vehicle or weapon card?

Well it’s luck I almost always get the things I want like a wraith or a scorpion

> 2533275006800227;1:
> Just played a game on Raid on Apex. My team outgunned the enemy at the beginning, and we’re half capping the spire. Both teams were at lvl 2-3 reqs, and someone on the enemy team used a random and got a banshee. There was no way to cap spire when he was pounding us with that.
>
> You should not have even a small chance of getting a lvl 5 vehicle when both teams have lvl 3 reqs. Thoughts?

If you didn’t have said outliers of getting a higher end req, there wouldn’t really be a point in using random weapon/vehicle cards to begin with.

> 2533274833081329;3:
> > Requisition a random vehicle of uncommon or higher rarity. This can provide a vehicle you otherwise do not have the Level or Energy to acquire.
>
> I mean, the point is it’s being random. For all you know that could have been a Phaeton.
>
> Also, if he was level 3 REQs, that means he used the Uncommon card, which makes him even luckier because he could have spawned essentially any vehicle, but got a Banshee.

At lvl 3 req you only have access to two types of ghosts, chaingun hogs, and gungeese. And the lowest that random vehicle cards go is uncommon, but exactly, and I have acutlaly gotten a helios from a uncommon random once before, and the biggest threat I had was plasma pistols trying to emp me out of the air.

> 2533275006800227;1:
> Just played a game on Raid on Apex. My team outgunned the enemy at the beginning, and we’re half capping the spire. Both teams were at lvl 2-3 reqs, and someone on the enemy team used a random and got a banshee. There was no way to cap spire when he was pounding us with that.
>
> You should not have even a small chance of getting a lvl 5 vehicle when both teams have lvl 3 reqs. Thoughts?

OP, you should have either called in a plasma pistol, or tried your luck with a random weapon or vehicle card too.

I love using a random level 3 card and getting a wraith. It helps keep the enemy at bay while we cap garage, fortress, whatever. Never got a banshee, but I have gotten a Mantis, or a wasp. However, those are rare, 8 times out of 10, I will get a gungoose, or worse, an ONI gungoose. Nothing stopping you from pulling a random vehicle yourself op.

Random vehicle costs little more than same rarity other vehicles so i don’t think it’s unfair at all

I like the random REQ’s.

Speaking of Warzone, is it safe to play yet? Are the REQ’s working?

No disrespect but how did you know what REQ they were on?
If it was unfair there would not be any random selections and RNG would not exist therefore making it unfair

Okay, I got no idea how you didn’t have a chance. You have a few options:

• Req a plasma pistol and emp it - shoot the crap out of it like a normal person - Req your own random vehicleThe system isn’t unfair, it relies on a RNG which generates a number and the number is a vehicle. It just takes a lot of luck. There is always a counter. So stop whining because you can always counter it

Also it’s Warzone… it’s not supposed to be 100% fair. It’s war and war isn’t always fair… Hence the term WARzone.

> 2533274816788253;16:
> Also it’s Warzone… it’s not supposed to be 100% fair. It’s war and war isn’t always fair… Hence the term WARzone.

thank you for understanding

> 2533275006800227;1:
>

Maybe if you use your REQ’s you’ll understand the dynamic of a raid/warzone

> 2533274888753908;15:
> Okay, I got no idea how you didn’t have a chance. You have a few options:
>
>
> - Req a plasma pistol and emp it - shoot the crap out of it like a normal person - Req your own random vehicleThe system isn’t unfair, it relies on a RNG which generates a number and the number is a vehicle. It just takes a lot of luck. There is always a counter. So stop whining because you can always counter it

In the heat of the game it felt unfair, you’re right, if we were organised we could have shot it down. Just with his team covering him (and he was a skilled pilot), it was practically impossible lol.

> 2533275006800227;19:
> > 2533274888753908;15:
> > Okay, I got no idea how you didn’t have a chance. You have a few options:
> >
> >
> > - Req a plasma pistol and emp it - shoot the crap out of it like a normal person - Req your own random vehicleThe system isn’t unfair, it relies on a RNG which generates a number and the number is a vehicle. It just takes a lot of luck. There is always a counter. So stop whining because you can always counter it
>
> In the heat of the game it felt unfair, you’re right, if we were organised we could have shot it down. Just with his team covering him (and he was a skilled pilot), it was practically impossible lol.

that right there show what a good team you were up against