Random vehicle req cards.

Does anyone ever use these? And when you do do you ever get anything good in them?

Im wondering what a level 5 would possibly get you. I never use these. But sometimes I see phaetons out way too early.

I use them quite often. They were really fun to use in war zone turbo. While you seemingly get guas hogs a lot I have gotten some good stuff. I have gotten a phartons and Hannibal mantis in the ultra rares

I will also use the random vehicles and weapons in games that are clearly going to be a loss anyways

I used a couple. 9/10 I would get some kind of warthog/rocket/whatever. One time I did get a banshee. I sell all random vehicle/weapon cards.

> 2533274816788253;3:
> I will also use the random vehicles and weapons in games that are clearly going to be a loss anyways

I played against you the other day. You won lol. Congrats.

> 2535473635314008;1:
> Does anyone ever use these? And when you do do you ever get anything good in them?
>
> Im wondering what a level 5 would possibly get you. I never use these. But sometimes I see phaetons out way too early.

About half the time you get something good.

Second or third ultra rare, got a phaeton, then two gold packs later got a phaeton certification… I’ve only opened 10 gold packs, soooooooo…

I have my own question, does using random REQ weapon/vehicle cards take your cards that you got away? Example: I have 2 nornfangs, I use a random REQ card and end up getting a nornfang, would I still have 2 nornfangs? Or 1?

> 2533274931575865;8:
> I have my own question, does using random REQ weapon/vehicle cards take your cards that you got away? Example: I have 2 nornfangs, I use a random REQ card and end up getting a nornfang, would I still have 2 nornfangs? Or 1?

You’d still have 2 Nornfangs.
You’ve used a random REQ card not a Nornfang card.

On a side note, this thread will probably get locked off since you’ve basically revived a thread from 4 years ago.

I only use them when i get a hot start and feel like i can finish in the top 3

Yeah i use them only when i have no idea of what to use