Random Undersuit Idea

Just thought about how a good chunk of the community (myslef included) would like black undersuits for their Spartan. I was wondering why don’t they make the undersuit color a tertiary option for people to select? It’s mainly for cosmetics, which don’t matter for team-based gameplay since they force change your color, but for FFA/Infection it would be a cool idea. You’d think it wouldn’t be too hard to implement it similar to the “armor detail” like in H3 since the undersuit colors are already in based off the primary color, but it’ll allow black undersuits as well as people making their Spartan more flamboyant if desired.

While I don’t anticipate this in H5:G but maybe in future Halo titles, why not have different undersuit styles unlockable as either REQs/Achievements? Ranging from the Osiris undersuits to maybe getting the GEN1 suits from H2/H3 as Mythic Legendaries as well as developing new styles for people to use.

Looking forward on people’s thoughts/concerns on this!

Black undersuits backwards is stiusrednu kcalb.

> 2533274805962294;2:
> Black undersuits backwards is stiusrednu kcalb.

wow that’s impresive dude!! o_o

> 2533274912299644;1:
> While I don’t anticipate this in H5:G but maybe in future Halo titles, why not have different undersuit styles unlockable as either REQs/Achievements? Ranging from the Osiris undersuits to maybe getting the GEN1 suits from H2/H3 as Mythic Legendaries as well as developing new styles for people to use.

When we were shown that each member of Fireteam Osiris has their own unique undersuit, I had made the assumption that these would also be available in multiplayer. Logical, right? But like many other logical things, 343i just doesn’t seem to want to go down that route.

The armours worn by Fireteam Osiris in the campaign look 100x better than their armours in multiplayer because : a) they don’t have coloured undersuits and b) they aren’t covered in stupid skins. I don’t understand how 343i can make everything look so good in the campaign, but then have all multiplayer stuff be utter trash.

definitely, im tired of my spartan looking like a power ranger with these coloured undersuits

[deleted]