Random Parallels to the Guilty Spark

Idk if anyone has said this but I started noticing parallels (and this is probably a huge stretch) between 343 industries and their the infamous 343 guilty spark that they are named after. The guilty spark was introduced as a friend to our hero, the master chief, just as 343 was to the halo community. Initially, the guilty spark seemed to help the Chief in combating the flood and was seen as an ally. 343 industry helped when they removed bloom and sprint in Halo Reach in response to the competitive community’s plea. Everyone thought 343 would help save Halo multiplayer moving forward. Later on, (and excuse me if I’m wrong about the lore), the guilty spark’s plan to stop the flood from spreading across the universe, was to wipe out its food supply - which is all life. It had somewhat noble intentions but its plan was inherently flawed from our perspective. Likewise, 343 had the best of intentions when they tried to implement changes for the greater good of Halo multiplayer. However, from the perspective of some in the community, 343 industries is now seen as a villain. Maybe the waypoint threads are like the Chief’s Spartan las…ok, I’m really stretching it here. Just something random I thought of. Anyone care to add details or thoughts?

Soon the fans will shoot 343i in the face with a spartan laser.

> Soon the fans will shoot 343i in the face with a spartan laser.

Bungie is lying, slowly dying on the floor, and they look up and whisper to the fans, “Kick his(343i) @!!” as they hand us the Spartan Laser… and once 343 is defeated, Bungie says to the fans… “Send me out with a bang…” As we go to take back the Halo Name…

lol this is fun!

Sweet baby Didact 343i is taking their name tooooooooo seriously

Haha, Bungie as Sgt. Johnson. Just a complete badass but taken out by 343. I love it.

Ah but just like Guilty Spark, 343 does what is best for their Instalation, their Halo.

I was blind and now I see.

What are the odds!?

Do you think this hypothetical Spartan Laser Bungie is giving us is actually Destiny?

LOL,

You do know that Guilty Spark is still around huh?

> LOL,
>
> You do know that Guilty Spark is still around huh?

He exploded in Halo 3. He’s dead.

> LOL,
>
> You do know that Guilty Spark is still around huh?

I haven’t read them, but I have heard the Guilty Spark still exists in the context of the books. But correct me if I’m wrong b/c I honestly don’t know that much about the lore.

> > LOL,
> >
> > You do know that Guilty Spark is still around huh?
>
> He exploded in Halo 3. He’s dead.

Spoiler Alert

Chakas/Lord of Admirals/Guilty Spark lives…

Some people’s logic;
“Halo reach was bad!
Halo 4 is bad bungie is the best”

343 guilty spark survives you know?

Wow…I have been thinking the same thing! And the cocky newness of the IV Spartans with their shallow experience is shadowed by the shallow “get 10 points!” and big assists of random ordinance, overly fast game play and custom loadouts.

Spoiler alert:

Chakas being turned from human to monitor is paralleled by Bungie’s freedom to 343’s tight leash from the borg-like Microsoft. They have to keep tight lipped, and corporate front, just like a good little robot.

With Love,
Your Mom,
~AnonomissX~