Random kicks nearing the end of warzone games

If this had only happened once or twice I wouldn’t care to mention it but now that it is up to around 10-15 games (i have played over 250) it is becoming a nuisance. It happens around 18+min or when one team is about to win, so normally around the 900 pt range.

I get kicked with either "your fireteam has changed (i’m playing alone, insert no friends jokes here) or “your console has lost connection to the server” Either way I do not receive my Req or xp points ever. At this point even if i was on a losing team and we only earned 1500 req /2200 xp I have lost a level or two and a few req packs! Fix this!!!

Has this happened to anyone else?

I’ve got this problem too.
I play the game alone also.
And this issue always come out when my team has a huge advantage in the warzone.
There is one time that I killed two Legendary and 4 bosses.
Then “your console has lost connection to the server”.
The most annoy thing is, I called out a LOT of vehicle and power weapons to help my team get the lead!
So the stupid disconnect really makes me angry!

Seems to always be when we are ahead or making that big push for to catch up

> 2533274847134291;3:
> Seems to always be when we are ahead or making that big push for to catch up

Exactly.
And now they banned me maybe because I’ve DNF too much.
What kind of idiot would leave the game when his or her team has a 500pts advantage in warzone?
And they still count it as a DNF.
Hell of a joke.

I haven’t had any issues with the ban hammer just the fact I keep missing out on my Req and xp.

> 2533274847134291;5:
> I haven’t had any issues with the ban hammer just the fact I keep missing out on my Req and xp.

Good luck out there.