Random Disconnects

I have only played a few online matches and already been disconnected twice in matches. Once an alley was disconnected too, therefore this is not just my connection. I was wondering if anybody else has had network problems with this game?

I apologize if this has been posted anywhere else. I wasn’t sure if this issue was brought up before.

Well at least you’re more polite about the issue then most of the other posters who wine about this issue so I’m happy with answering it The answer to your question is debatable. Now, IN MY OPINION,(A lot of people miss that part of the sentence) I haven’t experienced but 1 or 2 disconnects since they addressed the issue. However, a lot of people say that they have experienced the same issue with disconnects. Who knows, I always thought that I had terrible internet but I may have good internet after all. Or I may have just gotten lucky and other people not so much. I dunno. All I can say personally is there is not a connection problem. But a lot of people will disagree with this claim. Oh well, whenever you’re juggling Algebra 1 and Halo Waypiont you’re bound to get things wrong.

> 2535431243595189;2:
> Well at least you’re more polite about the issue then most of the other posters who wine about this issue so I’m happy with answering it The answer to your question is debatable. Now, IN MY OPINION,(A lot of people miss that part of the sentence) I haven’t experienced but 1 or 2 disconnects since they addressed the issue. However, a lot of people say that they have experienced the same issue with disconnects. Who knows, I always thought that I had terrible internet but I may have good internet after all. Or I may have just gotten lucky and other people not so much. I dunno. All I can say personally is there is not a connection problem. But a lot of people will disagree with this claim. Oh well, whenever you’re juggling Algebra 1 and Halo Waypiont you’re bound to get things wrong.

Thank’s for the reply. I’ll admit that I have only played a few matches and my internet is not the fastest. I have only experienced two disconnects as well. But two out of ten is a lot different than two out of a hundred or a thousand. My point is that it seems odd that I have already had disconnects. Of course my internet frequently drops to less than 1MB/S on the weekends. I pretty much try to avoid online matches Saturday nights. I usually don’t have too much lag in the middle of the week though.

I get juggling two different things. I am in college right now. So I’m juggling school, my job, playing games, and visiting Halo Waypoint.

Hi, for me it is part of my daily Halo Wars 2 experience, specially the lag for big matches 3v3. The lag is is so huge that I have delays of 4-6 seconds. Yes, just unplayable.