RANDOM DISCONNECTS ONLY ON MCC PC MATCHMAKING?

About 5 minutes into every game the game will lag and go to a “selecting new host” screen. Then I will reconnect. It is not my internet. This did not start happening until a few months ago but happens without fail. Does not matter what halo game I am playing.

I’ve seen other people with this issue and was wondering if there is a fix. Thanks.

I am also experiencing this bug and I have also tried re-syncing my data, but to no avail, it still happens. I really wish we got help here.

> 2533274793534404;1:
> About 5 minutes into every game the game will lag and go to a “selecting new host” screen. Then I will reconnect. It is not my internet. This did not start happening until a few months ago but happens without fail. Does not matter what halo game I am playing.
>
> I’ve seen other people with this issue and was wondering if there is a fix. Thanks.

The selecting new host has been happening since the release of the game on X360, kinda normal for me to see it, personally. It’s when the game kicks you from loading into a match back to the main menu consistently that’s annoying and then bans you for it, making matchmaking kind of a chore. Happens about 70% of the time for me so far since owning MCC on Steam.