Random Disconnects In Multiplayer Resulting in Ban

I have never quit a multiplayer halo 5 match before it ended but have had random disconnects from a match which returned me to the main menu and it just happened again but this time it resulted in me getting banned for at least 1 minute. I think this is unfair and should not be happening.

EDIT: I played another match of slayer when the ban got lifted. It worked fine. Then I played another one and now I got disconnected again!

Happened to me too. Very annoying.

I have the same problem. It keeps kicking me at random, saying my fireteam changed, etc.

> 2533274938327699;3:
> I have the same problem. It keeps kicking me at random, saying my fireteam changed, etc.

Yes! This is the exact problem I am having. I’m focused on the match, all of a sudden I get disconnected and a message on screen says “fireteam has changed”. I got thrown back into the menu on 5 different games last night. Making it impossible to rank up and also hurting my teammates in the proccess.

Same problem here. Been happening for about a week now consistently. Really starting to piss me off

Same here, I’ve just got banned again because of these random disconnects. When it happens, I’m not even disconnected from XBL, I’m just disconnected from Halo servers. My internet works fine, it is stable. Please 343i, try to solve that, it’s ruining my game experience. It is getting me out of my nerves. 7 random disconnects in 16 games this afternoon. I’m close to resell the game.