Random Booting

THe game at random will boot me from the game, any mode (forge, warzone, arena) and after i’m out tries to start a dedicated server. Fix this please, like, now. Cause I can’t play or forge without getting booted from all modes.

> 2533274944987339;1:
> THe game at random will boot me from the game, any mode (forge, warzone, arena) and after i’m out tries to start a dedicated server. Fix this please, like, now. Cause I can’t play or forge without getting booted from all modes.

this is happening to me two i just got randomly booted twice from warzone

I’ve been suffering from this random boots in multiplayer. Slayer, swat, etc. It seems more prominent after 343’s last update. Outside of that there has been a lag delay ingame as well. Not sure how to describe it best, but it seems that the other team is a half or full second ahead of my team. Also when you try to pick a weapon, throw a grenade or even melee, there tends to be a half sec from when you press the corresponding button to when it reacts. Its the only game that does this, so a faulty controller is out of the question. Lets please work on these issues. I would hate for more bad rep following the halo series #callofdutysuxxx