Random bans/Annoying bugs.

Ok… So I just got done owning in regicide getting 2 reigns of terrors then it says You are banned from using voice online. I spend the entire time playing halo in party chat with my friends. Then I am in the middle of a Big Team Slayer war and it randomly screams at me. You are now temporarily banned from earning Xp. That is what gets me mad. I have done nothing wrong. All I do is try to get a good KDR get commadations done and have fun.

The annoying bug I’ve found is. HALO 4 for some reason never wants to read my Halo Map pass and I have to restart my xbox twice for the servers to read it so I can play on the DLC’s.

If this happens to you please tell me if you have any notions/theories/solutions/answers/estimations/or anything of the sort about fixing any of this.

You might want to read the Halo 4 Ban FAQ-Click Here.

About the voice ban, it is player controlled which means if enough people mutes you then you will get the voice ban, if you got xp banned it is because you probably did something wrong.

About your DLCs should try to delete them and then re-download them maybe that can fix the problem.

if you wish to know if this is the first time you got banned it should only last 24 hours.

It could be that your mic picked up background noise (music, TV, talking, etc) or constant static caused by a broken or incorrectly plugged-in mic. Pay attention to the speaker indicator above your player card in the lobby.

Man, I hate it when people abuse their communicator. (Not saying you did.)

> if you got xp banned it is because you probably did something wrong.

Or because the ban hammer tracks zero kill games as AFKing games, which is against the rules.

Just because someone is banned, doesn’t mean they’ve done something wrong.

> > if you got xp banned it is because you probably did something wrong.
>
> Or because the ban hammer tracks zero kill games as AFKing games, which is against the rules.
>
> Just because someone is banned, doesn’t mean they’ve done something wrong.

I did said probably.