Random ban. Seriously not sure for what.

Just finished my ten games of swat. In those ten games I got one betrayal. After I finished my ten games revived my rank of gold it said I was banned. Is there a bug? Or any way to find out what I got banned for. I am really confused.

not sure where to look to see about the ban but did u quit any games cause that will get you banned

> 2533275024222630;2:
> not sure where to look to see about the ban but did u quit any games cause that will get you banned

No last night I quite one war zone.

Team killing, excessive quitting, excessive suicides, and idk if connection is another but maybe having bad internet consistently can also get you banned. Oh and if you cheat in any way also gets you banned. Hope you weren’t lag switching.

I was banned yesterday because a -Yoink- teammate ran into a Promethean grenade that I threw…

I get disconnected from games far more often than I should, I’m not sure if that is due to being on the new xbox one OS or not. I can play any other game and i never loose connection, but i suspect that if it happens too many more times I’ll probably receive another ban for something that I cannot help. This game is going to get really irritating really fast.

> 2533274923562209;4:
> Team killing, excessive quitting, excessive suicides, and idk if connection is another but maybe having bad internet consistently can also get you banned. Oh and if you cheat in any way also gets you banned. Hope you weren’t lag switching.

No lag switch none of the things that are bannable new internet high speed. 100 down 25 up. I understand all things that can get you banned. But I broke none I am aware of. There should be a ban appeal or at least auto generated email to explain why.

> 2533274805914605;5:
> I was banned yesterday because a -Yoink- teammate ran into a Promethean grenade that I threw…
>
> I get disconnected from games far more often than I should, I’m not sure if that is due to being on the new xbox one OS or not. I can play any other game and i never loose connection, but i suspect that if it happens too many more times I’ll probably receive another ban for something that I cannot help. This game is going to get really irritating really fast.

I’ve disconnected from about 25 games in the last two days and haven’t been banned yet. It’s obviously on their end. I am having zero problems with other games such as Battlefield 4 or Smite.

The other day 2 out of 3 of my friends I was playing with got a 2 minute ban for literally nothing.

Old thread but it has happened to me just now. I was in a FFA and sat my controller down to go grab a drink and my headset. No more than a minute or two. I got a banhammer notice that says I’m banned for 1:37:45. Seriosuly? Over the time it takes to open a bottle of mountain dew?

> 2535439607781517;9:
> Old thread but it has happened to me just now. I was in a FFA and sat my controller down to go grab a drink and my headset. No more than a minute or two. I got a banhammer notice that says I’m banned for 1:37:45. Seriosuly? Over the time it takes to open a bottle of mountain dew?

If you know its an old thread then why would you revive it?

I actually Google searched and this came up. Figured it wouldn’t exactly hurt to bring this one up instead of making a new thread about the same topic.