Raise the Halo 4 XP Limit!

I use a lot of double xp and I play spartan ops because it is fun and I do not get a lot of time to play videogames. I hit the xp limit in just a few hours and this really annoys me. Why put 130 levels if you are going to control how high of a level a player can get a day! Look I hardly get to play but when I do, I want to be able to get XP every time I play. Also, with double xp, fast track, and spartan ops you can hit the limit so easily. Thanks I hope 343 raises the limit or takes it away as a whole.

Also, Yeah I (Personally) think that the Xp limit should be raised or taken away completely, only until the Double XP promotion ends (January 31, 2013: 11:59 P.M.)
Thanks hopefully everyone in these forums can voice their opinions.

Let’s vote, vote, vote, so we can convince 343.
Damn I miss bungie and how they listened to the community.

At least take the opportunity to excerise

What is the exact limit? I play quite frequently and use DBL XP on Spartan Ops and I still havent hit it before.

To me it seems fine were it is now.

> What is the exact limit? I play quite frequently and use DBL XP on Spartan Ops and I still havent hit it before.
>
> To me it seems fine were it is now.

It takes me 3-5 hours (depending on if I keep playing or play spartan ops or war games) to reach the XP limit. I play with fastrack and double xp.
I went from level 70 to 78 today so maybe the limit is somewhere around 125,000 XP. Also, it would help if someone could correct me on the XP limit.

The XP limit is perfect where it is.

I used to hit it when it was like 75k all the time, even at 150k it was too low but now it’s at like 250k and it’s just right. You can hit it but you have to play a lot to do so, double XP is almost over anyway.

I’m 130 by the way, either ranks need to go up or the XP cap stays.

> The XP limit is perfect where it is.
>
> I used to hit it when it was like 75k all the time, even at 150k it was too low but now it’s at like 250k and it’s just right. You can hit it but you have to play a lot to do so, double XP is almost over anyway.
>
> I’m 130 by the way, either ranks need to go up or the XP cap stays.

Look, First of all, I’m going to say the limit IS NOT AT 250,000. Mathematically it just does not add up. Secondly, I agree that they should add more ranks but I disagree that the XP limit should stay what it is at. Thirdly, like you said double xp is almost over, so, they should increase the limit before the promotion ends because then people will be wasting there Double XP matches. Do not take this disrespectfully because I am not trying to flame you. Cheers!
Also this is the most likely what a level 130 would say because they want to keep others down. I think the game should suit the majority.

> I use a lot of double xp and I play spartan ops because it is fun and I do not get a lot of time to play videogames. I hit the xp limit in just a few hours and this really annoys me. Why put 130 levels if you are going to control how high of a level a player can get a day! Look I hardly get to play but when I do, I want to be able to get XP every time I play. Also, with double xp, fast track, and spartan ops you can hit the limit so easily. Thanks I hope 343 raises the limit or takes it away as a whole.

It’s already 250k… plenty high enough if you ask me. I already got SR-130 it doesn’t take that long as it is… just go outside or something after you hit it. It really doesn’t need to be any faster or slower, it’s fine right where it is.

Even with dub xp it’s still fairly substantial btw.

Weird because it was at 150 for a while then suddenly I was able to go from 109 to 119 in a day. I’d say it was about 250 thousand that I chewed through.

That is interesting because yesterday I was able to go up 10 levels, now I went up 8? The 8th and 9th Spartan ranks after level 50 are what requires 60k and 65k. Maybe 343 adjusts it daily.