Raise the Forge Budget

Raise the budget. I’m tired of only using 500+ objects and not being able to place more down cause apparently there is a budget. I’d like to finish a map but I can’t. Use the Xbox One’s full power. Stop being afraid of it 343, could’ve done a lot more with the game if you weren’t so scared of it. Me and my friends get tired of working hours on a map, and not being able to finish it cause they invisible budget says we can’t place more objects down.

Edit: Just because the Physics is almost maxed. I shouldn’t be prevented from placing more objects down. I finished my terrain, and map layout, but can’t place a 2 Pelicans cause the Physics are at 99%
What type of crap is that!?!?

> 2533274873349282;1:
> Raise the budget. I’m tired of only using 500+ objects and not being able to place more down cause apparently there is a budget. I’d like to finish a map but I can’t. Use the Xbox One’s full power. Stop being afraid of it 343, could’ve done a lot more with the game if you weren’t so scared of it. Me and my friends get tired of working hours on a map, and not being able to finish it cause they invisible budget says we can’t place more objects down.
>
> Edit: Just because the Physics is almost maxed. I shouldn’t be prevented from placing more objects down. I finished my terrain, and map layout, but can’t place a 2 Pelicans cause the Physics are at 99%
> What type of crap is that!?!?

That’s kind of what happens when 343i focuses more on graphics over game-play, the problem is if they increased the cap then there would be performance issues, now if 343i focused on gameplay like Bungie did with Reach then it would have had a lot less limitations. It’s part of the reason why I don’t like using forge in H5 since there’s too many restrictions, the maps are too small to make any big maps.

> 2533274829873463;2:
> > 2533274873349282;1:
> > Raise the budget. I’m tired of only using 500+ objects and not being able to place more down cause apparently there is a budget. I’d like to finish a map but I can’t. Use the Xbox One’s full power. Stop being afraid of it 343, could’ve done a lot more with the game if you weren’t so scared of it. Me and my friends get tired of working hours on a map, and not being able to finish it cause they invisible budget says we can’t place more objects down.
> >
> > Edit: Just because the Physics is almost maxed. I shouldn’t be prevented from placing more objects down. I finished my terrain, and map layout, but can’t place a 2 Pelicans cause the Physics are at 99%
> > What type of crap is that!?!?
>
> That’s kind of what happens when 343i focuses more on graphics over game-play, the problem is if they increased the cap then there would be performance issues, now if 343i focused on gameplay like Bungie did with Reach then it would have had a lot less limitations. It’s part of the reason why I don’t like using forge in H5 since there’s too many restrictions, the maps are too small to make any big maps.

The sad thing is Reach and Halo 2 Anniversary’s Campaign had better graphics than this game. Much gritty and detailed. They could’ve done better. They pulled a Legend of Zelda, having Twilight Princess realistic Graphics to Skyward Sword cartoon like graphics.

> 2533274873349282;3:
> > 2533274829873463;2:
> > > 2533274873349282;1:
> > > Raise the budget. I’m tired of only using 500+ objects and not being able to place more down cause apparently there is a budget. I’d like to finish a map but I can’t. Use the Xbox One’s full power. Stop being afraid of it 343, could’ve done a lot more with the game if you weren’t so scared of it. Me and my friends get tired of working hours on a map, and not being able to finish it cause they invisible budget says we can’t place more objects down.
> > >
> > > Edit: Just because the Physics is almost maxed. I shouldn’t be prevented from placing more objects down. I finished my terrain, and map layout, but can’t place a 2 Pelicans cause the Physics are at 99%
> > > What type of crap is that!?!?
> >
> > That’s kind of what happens when 343i focuses more on graphics over game-play, the problem is if they increased the cap then there would be performance issues, now if 343i focused on gameplay like Bungie did with Reach then it would have had a lot less limitations. It’s part of the reason why I don’t like using forge in H5 since there’s too many restrictions, the maps are too small to make any big maps.
>
> The sad thing is Reach and Halo 2 Anniversary’s Campaign had better graphics than this game. Much gritty and detailed. They could’ve done better. They pulled a Legend of Zelda, having Twilight Princess realistic Graphics to Skyward Sword cartoon like graphics.

In a way that’s true but it really depends on how it’s implemented. Thing is visually Reach, H2A looked great but were held back due to older hardware from which they were originally ported, sadly H5 focused mostly on graphics so the game-play suffered.

Its been upgraded homiE

#PleaseRaiseForgeBudget

I mean, I understand why the budget is there, by why is the budget there?

If you’re locking up after 500 objects then the problem isn’t that you can’t place more objects, it’s that you can’t place more of the same objects. You’re overall limit is 1600, you just can’t have all of them be from the same palette. Mix it up a little.

Also, which map is this? I’d be curious to take a look and see if the problem is something else…

> 2533274873843883;8:
> If you’re locking up after 500 objects then the problem isn’t that you can’t place more objects, it’s that you can’t place more of the same objects. You’re overall limit is 1600, you just can’t have all of them be from the same palette. Mix it up a little.
>
> Also, which map is this? I’d be curious to take a look and see if the problem is something else…

I am trying to make a big open world Sanghelios map. I was using a lot of natural terrain, I can’t switch it up. What am I supposed to use, Buildings for my terrain? No, 343 needs to stop being afraid of using the Xbox One’s power.

I planned on making a few more temples, and some caves, but I couldn’t because of a stupid budget. The budget should be the amount of objects you can use. It shouldn’t be, “You used to many of these. Stop. Use something else.” That’s just dumb.

> 2533274873349282;9:
> > 2533274873843883;8:
> > If you’re locking up after 500 objects then the problem isn’t that you can’t place more objects, it’s that you can’t place more of the same objects. You’re overall limit is 1600, you just can’t have all of them be from the same palette. Mix it up a little.
> >
> > Also, which map is this? I’d be curious to take a look and see if the problem is something else…
>
> I am trying to make a big open world Sanghelios map. I was using a lot of natural terrain, I can’t switch it up. What am I supposed to use, Buildings for my terrain? No, 343 needs to stop being afraid of using the Xbox One’s power.
>
> I planned on making a few more temples, and some caves, but I couldn’t because of a stupid budget. The budget should be the amount of objects you can use. It shouldn’t be, “You used to many of these. Stop. Use something else.” That’s just dumb.

Out of curiosity, are you having any frame rate or lighting problems with the map in its current state?

> 2533274873843883;10:
> > 2533274873349282;9:
> > > 2533274873843883;8:
> > > If you’re locking up after 500 objects then the problem isn’t that you can’t place more objects, it’s that you can’t place more of the same objects. You’re overall limit is 1600, you just can’t have all of them be from the same palette. Mix it up a little.
> > >
> > > Also, which map is this? I’d be curious to take a look and see if the problem is something else…
> >
> > I am trying to make a big open world Sanghelios map. I was using a lot of natural terrain, I can’t switch it up. What am I supposed to use, Buildings for my terrain? No, 343 needs to stop being afraid of using the Xbox One’s power.
> >
> > I planned on making a few more temples, and some caves, but I couldn’t because of a stupid budget. The budget should be the amount of objects you can use. It shouldn’t be, “You used to many of these. Stop. Use something else.” That’s just dumb.
>
> Out of curiosity, are you having any frame rate or lighting problems with the map in its current state?

No I’m not. It doesn’t have any problems.

I really dislike that part of FORGE, i wish they don’t have a budget and i wish they didn’t cost in game currency. Halo 5 doesn’t do that, at least i don’t think they do that. I think they just have a limit of what you can spawn depending on the map your using on forge.

> 2535423503535154;12:
> I really dislike that part of FORGE, i wish they don’t have a budget and i wish they didn’t cost in game currency. Halo 5 doesn’t do that, at least i don’t think they do that. I think they just have a limit of what you can spawn depending on the map your using on forge.

There is a certain limit of a certain block. And because I like detail, I try to ad as much as possible. But yuh know, hard to do that when ever you can’t play more blocks down even tho you haven’t reached 1600 objects.

Visit Forgehub.com and make an account.

We’ve been able to “break” the physics budget for a long time now. In fact, 343i made the in game cap higher because it was shown surpassing it isn’t an issue.

It’s actually quite easy but I won’t tell you here :wink:

> 2533274873349282;3:
> > 2533274829873463;2:
> > > 2533274873349282;1:
> > > Raise the budget. I’m tired of only using 500+ objects and not being able to place more down cause apparently there is a budget. I’d like to finish a map but I can’t. Use the Xbox One’s full power. Stop being afraid of it 343, could’ve done a lot more with the game if you weren’t so scared of it. Me and my friends get tired of working hours on a map, and not being able to finish it cause they invisible budget says we can’t place more objects down.
> > >
> > > Edit: Just because the Physics is almost maxed. I shouldn’t be prevented from placing more objects down. I finished my terrain, and map layout, but can’t place a 2 Pelicans cause the Physics are at 99%
> > > What type of crap is that!?!?
> >
> > That’s kind of what happens when 343i focuses more on graphics over game-play, the problem is if they increased the cap then there would be performance issues, now if 343i focused on gameplay like Bungie did with Reach then it would have had a lot less limitations. It’s part of the reason why I don’t like using forge in H5 since there’s too many restrictions, the maps are too small to make any big maps.
>
> The sad thing is Reach and Halo 2 Anniversary’s Campaign had better graphics than this game. Much gritty and detailed. They could’ve done better. They pulled a Legend of Zelda, having Twilight Princess realistic Graphics to Skyward Sword cartoon like graphics.

Art style and graphics are two different things entirely.

Skyward Sword and Halo 5 kicks Twilight Princess and Reach’s -Yoinks!- in the graphics the department any day. It’s the art style that the subjective part comes into play.