Railgun, Sticky detanator, Propipe

Does anyone know if the railgun and sticky detanator are returning. And would anyone else besides me like the pro pipe to return?

The railgun is returning we had some images of it. I don’t know about the sticky detonator

I hope the Pro Pipe returns, it takes some skill to use and it’s unique.

I don’t mind if the sticky detonator never returns, I would always just aim at peoples feet and detonate as soon as possible, I never found delaying the detonation to be useful. It’s pretty much just a crappy version of rockets.

Grenade Launcher was easily the best addition to the weapon sandbox in the history of Halo, and the decision not to include it in Halo 4 was a terrible decision. There’s no other weapon I’d like back more than that.

The Railgun has been seen, but no site of the sticky detonator. I doubt it’s coming back, I think the Hydra will replace it. Same thing for the Grenade Launcher, its role is supposed to be filled by the Hydra. Personally, I’d rather have the Brute Shot, I never like the GL that much.

> 2533274825830455;4:
> Grenade Launcher was easily the best addition to the weapon sandbox in the history of Halo, and the decision not to include it in Halo 4 was a terrible decision. There’s no other weapon I’d like back more than that.

Agreed, while i’m sure there’s some copyright issue if you merged the capabilities of the Railgun and the Sticky D you’re pretty much left with the torque bow. i’d kill to have either of those weapons in halo.

Sticky Detonator was a useless weapon.
I never used it in multipleyer or campaign.
Had little ammo and would just get you killed by trying to use it.

> 2533274836395701;6:
> > 2533274825830455;4:
> > Grenade Launcher was easily the best addition to the weapon sandbox in the history of Halo, and the decision not to include it in Halo 4 was a terrible decision. There’s no other weapon I’d like back more than that.
>
>
> Agreed, while i’m sure there’s some copyright issue if you merged the capabilities of the Railgun and the Sticky D you’re pretty much left with the torque bow. i’d kill to have either of those weapons in halo.

Game mechanics are not that picky when it comes to copyright.

> 2533274964189700;8:
> > 2533274836395701;6:
> > > 2533274825830455;4:
> > > Grenade Launcher was easily the best addition to the weapon sandbox in the history of Halo, and the decision not to include it in Halo 4 was a terrible decision. There’s no other weapon I’d like back more than that.
> >
> >
> > Agreed, while i’m sure there’s some copyright issue if you merged the capabilities of the Railgun and the Sticky D you’re pretty much left with the torque bow. i’d kill to have either of those weapons in halo.
>
>
> Game mechanics are not that picky when it comes to copyright.

haha i’ve noticed, though if you also tried to make it bow-like then it would be a different story ;), i’m sure there could be another cool design which fits the concept of the mechanic other than a bow-like weapon though…maybe

> 2533274848539555;5:
> The Railgun has been seen, but no site of the sticky detonator. I doubt it’s coming back, I think the Hydra will replace it. Same thing for the Grenade Launcher, its role is supposed to be filled by the Hydra. Personally, I’d rather have the Brute Shot, I never like the GL that much.

Would be great to add a 40mm to the MA5 like they were going to do for the MA5B on Halo: CE, but it broke the game balance even more then the OG pistol.

M301 40mm Grenade Launcher .

.“The only thing I can think of that would make the MA5C any sweeter would be an under-slung shotty or a forty mike mike.”
— Anonymous UNSC Serviceman

Reach’s grenade launcher was the best addition the game had to offer. Yet we haven’t seen it return yet. Come on 343, let’s see some love for the GL.

I love the Sticky detonator for object play. Setting up ambushes and stuff. If someone had the Oddball. I would set it up where my team was funneling them and use the Motion sensor it had to knock out or weaken the whole group for me to kill

Railgun = conceptually awesome

It always screamed to me “this is how the human race brings the pain”

Our own tech that is effective enough to elicit fear and respect in a supposedly more advanced race.

> 2533274800110367;13:
> Railgun = conceptually awesome
>
> It always screamed to me “this is how the human race brings the pain”
>
> Our own tech that is effective enough to elicit fear and respect in a supposedly more advanced race.

This.

> 2533274884686224;3:
> I hope the Pro Pipe returns, it takes some skill to use and it’s unique.
>
> I don’t mind if the sticky detonator never returns, I would always just aim at peoples feet and detonate as soon as possible, I never found delaying the detonation to be useful. It’s pretty much just a crappy version of rockets.

When you stick a guy in the back as he runs away with the flag. Wait a second. Let him get in that warhog. Let the gunner get in too, it’s cool.

Click.

Boom. :wink:

> 2533274836395701;6:
> > 2533274825830455;4:
> > Grenade Launcher was easily the best addition to the weapon sandbox in the history of Halo, and the decision not to include it in Halo 4 was a terrible decision. There’s no other weapon I’d like back more than that.
>
>
> Agreed, while i’m sure there’s some copyright issue if you merged the capabilities of the Railgun and the Sticky D you’re pretty much left with the torque bow. i’d kill to have either of those weapons in halo.

That which you just described fits the charged version of the plasma caster

> 2533274846483350;7:
> Sticky Detonator was a useless weapon.
> I never used it in multipleyer or campaign.
> Had little ammo and would just get you killed by trying to use it.

We must be thinking of two different Sticky Detonators, because that thing was a monster if you knew how to use it.

> 2533274836395701;9:
> > 2533274964189700;8:
> > > 2533274836395701;6:
> > > > 2533274825830455;4:
> > > > Grenade Launcher was easily the best addition to the weapon sandbox in the history of Halo, and the decision not to include it in Halo 4 was a terrible decision. There’s no other weapon I’d like back more than that.
> > >
> > >
> > > Agreed, while i’m sure there’s some copyright issue if you merged the capabilities of the Railgun and the Sticky D you’re pretty much left with the torque bow. i’d kill to have either of those weapons in halo.
> >
> >
> > Game mechanics are not that picky when it comes to copyright.
>
>
> haha i’ve noticed, though if you also tried to make it bow-like then it would be a different story ;), i’m sure there could be another cool design which fits the concept of the mechanic other than a bow-like weapon though…maybe

Meh, both companies are subsids of MS so theyd just tell them to get along and play nice

> 2533274810150284;17:
> > 2533274846483350;7:
> > Sticky Detonator was a useless weapon.
> > I never used it in multipleyer or campaign.
> > Had little ammo and would just get you killed by trying to use it.
>
>
> We must be thinking of two different Sticky Detonators, because that thing was a monster if you knew how to use it.

Initially it was incredibly powerful, but when the balance patch came about they really toned down the overall blast radius as well as the kill radius; nevertheless, it was still a monster if you knew how to use it, just like you said.

The pro pipe should return, it was hard to use but it was very satisfying to get a kill with. I also loved the different ways you could use it, such as a basic kill, vehicle EMP, and temporary land mine.