Railgun shooting blanks?

Anyone know what causes this? Is it how good the server connection is or something? I know you have to be a little more precise with the hit than in Halo 4 but I will literally body someone with a railgun shot and his shields won’t even be low after. Super frustrating because it seems to be so inconsistent.
Edit: Actually it can’t be server connection because I’m watching Allegiance vs EG on X Games right now and the same thing just happened to Naded so I’m starting to think it’s based on movement and momentum, something along those lines.

Shooting blanks? Ya might need to see the company medic about that. Augmentations and all, ya’know . . .

Pretty sure you don’t survive a Railgun shot unless you got an Oversheild or are in a vehicle.

> 2535405486667568;2:
> Shooting blanks? Ya might need to see the company medic about that. Augmentations and all, ya’know . . .

hahaha I like you

> 2535405486667568;2:
> Shooting blanks? Ya might need to see the company medic about that. Augmentations and all, ya’know . . .

Yeah its a -Yoink-, better get that checked buddy

Probably just lag compensation or your connection. I have ran across this lately as well sometimes.

Seems so unfair that yours is shooting blanks when other railguns can shoot twice, back to back, or even hold the shot until the right time. But yea, it’s probably someones latency causing it to happen.

The railgun is a monster, if I’ve hit someone don’t think I’ve ever seen them survive.

> 2533274839077070;7:
> Seems so unfair that yours is shooting blanks when other railguns can shoot twice, back to back, or even hold the shot until the right time. But yea, it’s probably someones latency causing it to happen.

Lol, nice

The sexual innuendos in this are killing me lol. I was expecting something but you guys are crazy xD

I don’t think it’s a connection issue. This happens to me too sometimes, extremely frustrating when you should’ve killed someone in a pinch.

I’ve had this happen a few times, kinda frustrating when nothing happens. The last match I noticed lag so it might have just been my connection.

I had it happen to me once. Just the first shot. The next one was a legit miss.

Had this happen to me at point blank then
died