Railgun hits but no kill??

Ok has anyone else gone through this? I usually use the Railgun whenever it’s possible and at least 3 out of the 4 shots is a hit but one of the shots is just a hit and no damage given. For a while I though it was lag but I went back to theater and found out that the player does get hit but doesn’t take damage…this is getting annoying plz 343i look into this also thank for hearing us out about the boltshot…nest u the DMR :slight_smile:

It is lag. I think Theater shows the game from your POV, not the host’s.

> It is lag. I think Theater shows the game from your POV, not the host’s.

I think he is right on this.

> > It is lag. I think Theater shows the game from your POV, not the host’s.
>
> I think he is right on this.

It shouldn’t matter, the netcode in this game is very good, except for it’s tendency to pick hosts who are torrenting in which case all hell breaks loose. It may be a glitch or a recording error but you also could have had a dodgy host or even just a dropped packet.

I suggest you check your connection and make sure that isn’t the problem.

Here is a video NINJA posted and it shows exactly what I’m talking about…it’s happens at around 5:15…http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=plcp&v=ZihuyI3OFNk

It is lag, if you are not the host of the game those “duds” will happen from time to time. The only way to prevent it is to always have a clear shot at the chest and with little “sweeping.”

I’ve seen this more times then I would like…Its really frustrating